The new SPIRIT Fitness CRW800H2O Water Rowing Machine is a fresh take on one of the most popular full-body workouts available. Constructed with heavy-duty dual aluminum slide rails that are built to last, without compromising the smooth and quiet performance you expect from a premium water rowing machine. The water tank provides up to 6 levels of resistance, and is positioned at a 45-degree angle to provide an increased range of resistance compared to other rowers on the market. The large flex footplates, comfortable padded handles, and generous 15” seat height make the CRW800H2O one of the most comfortable and accessible commercial rowers available.
The new CRW800H2O console features a large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD and an adjustable viewing angle, ensuring athletes have access to vital workout data when and where it matters most. Clearly marked sections display data including Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, SPM, Total Strokes, Watts, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, and Level. With 5 pre-programmed workouts and optional manual settings, users of all levels stay engaged and at the peak of their training. The CRW800H2O console also automatically detects strokes, so getting started is as easy as sitting down and pulling on the handlebar.
- 6 levels of water resistance.
- Heavy-duty steel frame can be positioned upright for storage.
- Commercial grade padded handlebar is both comfortable and durable.
- Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs.
- Large flex footplates and adjustable straps keep feet secure.
A heavy-duty steel frame that was built to withstand the wear and tear of a commercial environment and that can be positioned upright for storage.
Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance and angled at 45-degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs.
Large flexing foot pedals and adjustable straps to keep feet secure.
Large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD console with an adjustable viewing angle.
Durable aluminum tracks provide a quiet and smooth performance and ensure an enjoyable ride each time.
Large ergonomically molded seat for ultimate comfort with a 15” seat height to get users on and off with ease.
SPIRIT FIT APP
Track and record your workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
- FoldingStands Upright.
- SeatErgonomically molded . 28.5" Seat Height.
- PedalsLarge adjustable flex footplates with adjustable straps.
- Display5.5" LCD Display.
- ProgramsManual, Target time, Target distance, Target stroke, Target calories, Target HR.
- Heart Rate ProgramsTarget HR.
- Additional Console FeaturesAdjustable Console Angle.
- Heart RateTelemetric (Chest strap sold separately).
- Resistance Levels6 Resistance Levels.
- FrameHeavy-duty with durable aluminum slide rails. 40.5" Monorail length.
- Resistance ControlsWater (6 levels). Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs.
- PowerConsole requires 4 AA batteries.
- Max User Weight375 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions20.7" L x 26.5" W x 79.5" H (standing)
- Dimensions (LxWxH)79.5" L x 20.7" W x 33.9" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight76.4 lbs.