The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because the stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson Poly-V belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable fit for nearly any size rider.
- Flywheel - Perimeter weighted, high-inertia 37 lbs. flywheel.
- Frame Durability - A 150 lb. frame consisting of 2.5mm thick oval tubing and round bars that enhance stability and promote longevity.
- Dual Sided Pedals - As with any product, customization is of extreme importance. We addressed this issue with a dual function pedal. On one side is a standard flat surface with a toe cage that appeals to the average exerciser. On the other side is a premium SPD clip that will be utilized by avid cyclists.
- Comfort - Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars.
- Clarity - Aluminum seat and handlebar post with stamped height settings for quick reference.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
- FlywheelPerimeter Weighted 37 lbs. Flywheel; High Inertia System.
- HandlebarsPVC coated, Multi-Grip Design, Built-In Water Bottle Holder. Up/Down - Reliable Pop-Pin Adjustments; Fore/Aft – Knob Tightening Micro Adjustments. Aluminum w/Stamped Numerical Height Indicators.
- SeatRacing Saddle. Up/Down - Reliable Pop-Pin Adjustments; Fore/Aft – Knob Tightening Micro Adjustments.
- PedalsDual Sided w/SPD & Toe Cage.
- Drive TrainIndustrial Grade Hutchinson Poly-V Belt and ISIS Oversized Bottom Bracket.
- FrameHigh-Strength Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic, Rotary Knob; Micro Adjustments.
- Max User Weight350 lbs. Height: Typically 4'11" to 6'5" tall.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)42" L x 21" W x 40.5" H
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-Dues Paying Facility) 15 years frame. 3 years parts. 1 year labor. 1 year wear items (grips and toe cage straps) warranty.
- Commercial Warranty(Dues Paying Facility) 10 years frame. 3 years parts. 1 year labor. 1 year wear items (grips and toe cage straps) warranty.
- Product Weight126 lbs.