The AB900 is a classic design of a classic modality. With its dynamic, air-driven resistance system, this air bike is a powerful tool for all types of training situations — from low RPM, low load rehabilitation to high performance, high Watt output interval training. Resistance matches the user’s effort and accommodates upper-body only and total body exercise. The compact design allows the AB900 to be placed anywhere in a facility for easy programming integration.
Full Body Workout
Air-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge allowing the user to emphasize pushing and pulling or experience a total-body workout.
Highly durable to accommodate even the most challenging high intensity interval workouts.
Standard, integrated windscreen to prevent blowback for user comfort.
Easy-to-use quick mode buttons with simple control keypad, LCD displays all important information. Connects via Bluetooth to the free Spirit Fit App to track and record your workouts.
Commercial grade 1/8” chain drive system operates as a fixed gear (direct drive) and is extremely durable and reliable.
Unlimited air-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge.
All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra-heavy-gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base, and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action.
Our fitness bikes not only allow up and down seat adjustment , but they also feature a fore/aft adjustment for the perfect fit.
Wide, low profile pedals are anti-skid with dual sided molded pegs for an excellent grip. Large round foot pegs are knurled for better grip, allows user to rest their feet during targeted upper-body workouts.
There are transport wheels integrated into the front frame support tube for ease of repositioning - simply lift and tilt the back end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- Flywheel27", 9-Blade Fan, Unlimited Resistance.
- SeatCushioned, Performance Design. Up/Down Locking Pop-pin, Fore/Aft Lever Lock.
- PedalsFlat, Platform-Style w/ Anti-Skid Design. Round, Knurled Footrests.
- DisplayPerformance Designed, Easy-To-Use Console.
- ReadoutsInterval, Target Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate.
- ProgramsQuick Start, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, Interval 20-10, Interval 10-20, Interval Custom.
- Heart RateTelemetric (Heart Rate Strap Not Included).
- Resistance LevelsUnlimited Resistance.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceSpirit Fit App.
- Drive Train1/8" Chain.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsAir Resistance. 27", 9-Blade Fan, Unlimited Resistance.
- PowerCordless, 4 AA Batteries Required.
- Floor LevelersLarge, Rubber Floor Levelers.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)48" L x 26" W x 50" H
- Residential Warranty5 years frame warranty. 2 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Commercial Warranty5 years frame warranty. 2 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight119 lbs.