High-profile bumps are a distinguishing feature of RumbleRoller products. Those bumps aren't just the whim of a crazy designer, though. Their size, shape, spacing, and elasticity all contribute synergistically to their effect.
RumbleRoller products are carefully engineered to:
- Stimulate deeper layers of muscle tissue.
- Stretch your muscle and fascia in multiple planes.
- Concentrate massage pressure to more reliably enable autogenic inhibition.
- Improve access to soft tissue near bony prominences .
RumbleRoller's premium-quality materials ensures better product performance and durability, and that means better results for you.
The RumbleRoller surface contains specially designed bumps that are firm but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist. The bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue in multiple directions to help restore flexibility and bring relief to common types of muscular pain.
Antimicrobial - The RumbleRoller was molded with an antimicrobial that stops the growth of bacteria so it can be used with multiple clients.
Waterproof - The RumbleRoller is water-proof, latex free, and built to outlast other rollers.
- Specs - 35% firmer than Original Rumble Roller, 31” X 6” with 200 bumps. (Black)