The PhysioGait is a training device for simultaneous control of unweighting, posture and balance on a treadmill or firm surface.
Systems providing dynamic unweighting are a perfect solution for training patients in a wide range of gait disorders. PhysioGait helps to maintain proper posture, reduces load, eliminates balance problems and improves motor coordination training.
Unique harnesses are designed for uni or bilateral support of the body as well as for a gradual level change from fully loaded to fully unloaded.
The device allows for a manual controlled treatment of lower limbs and pelvis to ensure proper movement.
Configurability of the device allows the clinics to treat various patients with a single PhysioGait system.
Included extra options help to adjust the system to specific needs of each patient providing the ultimate Partial Weight Bearing System for any facility.
- Flex Yoke - Flexible yoke adjustments, mini squats and variable unweighting.
- 360 Degree Yoke - Flip, store, rotate and lock in any position.
- Actuator - Powerful and quiet. Transfer from sit to stand.
- Gait Scale - Measures uni and bi lateral support. Displays left/right, total and differential.
- Battery - Long lasting battery with a wall-mounted charger.
- Harness - Ideal lifting location, comfortable and adjustable.
- L or XL Base - Doorways and Treadmills, designed to work in your facility.
- Handles - Numerous handgrips, vertical and horizontal handles.
- Physio Stool - Magnetic stool, ease of use for therapists.
Ask about our special packages, CLICK HERE to contact us.