From treating the most acute neurological or post-operative conditions, to training world-class athletes, the Landice Rehabilitation Treadmills are the world’s most versatile solutions for rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning therapy.
With its large running service and weight capacity, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill combines superior Landice craftsmanship with truly versatile rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning solutions.
OPTIONAL LANDICE VISION SYSTEM
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System . Our 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI/Coax inputs, a universal controller to operate your Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes, and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite shows while you workout.
OPTIONAL LANDICE TABLET BRACKET
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. Our proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad*, Android tablet*, or electronic reader* in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device in a snap with our adjustable 7" to 12" bracket.
OPTIONAL VESA-D MOUNTING BRACKET
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's.
Made with the finest quality care and materials that is the mark of Landice, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 22” x 63” surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity.
The L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.1 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Made with the finest quality care and materials, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 22" x 63" running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity. With a zero starting speed, 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit and extended parallel medical handrails, this treadmill is ideal for any physical therapy center. A number of unique options are also available such as a reversing treadbelt for downhill walking.
The Rehabilitation Control Panel combines versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys.
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline.
- 5 User-defined programs.
- Time and distance goal programs.
- 2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter.
- 1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs.
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations.
- Interactive contact heart-rate.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
The reversing belt option is ideal for practitioners who prescribe downhill and retro-walking therapies. Reversing belt direction INCLUDES remote Stop/Start switch.
Hand Held Remote Start/Stop
The hand-held remote stop-start switch allows therapists to manipulate the patient's legs while remaining in control of treadmill operation. This option is covered under the Landice Commercial Warranty.
Orthopedic Suspension System
The Orthopedic Shock Absorption System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees by providing an orthopedic treadbelt and softer shock absorbers. This system is seven-times softer than running on grass and is covered by the Landice Commercial Warranty.
100 Micro-Amp Hospital Isolation Leakage Kit
All electrical motors and components emit electrical “noise” due to electrical/magnetic fields. The Landice Isolation Leakage Kits help lower this electrical noise below 100 micro amps so as not to interfere with any sensitive testing equipment that may be near the fitness unit. This option is covered under the Landice Commercial Warranty.
TOP RATED REVIEWS
Read what the experts have to say. Landice consistently receives the best treadmill reviews and best elliptical ratings from leading consumer magazines and on-line review sites.
Landice was top rated by a leading consumer magazine in 2012, 2011 and 2010. Rated #1 in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004.
- ModelL8-90 RTM
- HP4 HP continuous duty drive motor. 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor.
- Running Surface22" x 63".
- Speed0.1 - 12.0 mph.
- Incline15% grade electric elevation.
- Programs5 Built-in with variable time, speed and incline.
- Heart Rate Programs1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring program.
- Goal ProgramsTime and distance goal programs.
- User Profiles5 User-defined programs.
- Additional Program Features2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter.
- Quick Speed ButtonsNumeric keypad with express speed and incline keys.
- Quick Incline ButtonsNumeric keypad with express speed and incline keys.
- Additional Console FeaturesDisplays data in English or Metric configurations.
- Heart RateInteractive contact heart-rate.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Port.
- Deck1-inch thick reversible .
- Rollers3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel .
- FrameRust-free aluminum . Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps.
- Power110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A. (220 VAC, 60Hz,15A optional)
- CSAFE CompatibleCSAFE Jack (External on the side of display).
- Misc Features300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit.
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Step-up Height7.5".
- Dimensions (LxWxH)83" L x 35" W x 61" H
- Light Commercial Warranty(5 hours per day in a non-pay-for-membership facility.) 5 year/5,000 hours parts and 1 year labor warranty. 2 years wear items, treadbelts and decks warranty. High wear items (USB port) are warranted for defects in material and workmanship for 3 years.
- Product Weight355 lbs.