Jacobs Ladder is a patented commercial cardio machine specifically designed for fitness enthusiasts, athletes and professionals. Its unique design places the user at a 40° angle in order to take stress off of the lower back. Because Jacobs Ladder is self-paced, the faster you go, the faster it goes, in order to stop, just slow down. Jacobs Ladder is also self-powered, so without the need for an electrical outlet, you can place it anywhere in your facility. Plus, the simple design makes this machine virtually MAINTENANCE FREE!
Jacobs Ladder has many innovative features that no other cardio machine has to offer. Unlike many other cardio machines, Jacobs Ladder was engineered to provide the user with physiological benefits which makes it the perfect piece of equipment for anyone - from Army Rangers to retirees in rehab.
- Self-Paced - Ensures trainer/medical professionals that the subject is neither over, nor under worked.
- Low-Impact - Jacobs Ladder provides an engaging, low impact workout using upper and lower body muscles over a greater range of motion thereby making the most of time spent in cardiovascular training.
- Core Workout - The simultaneous use of upper and lower extremities while controlling trunk movement supplements a core stabilization program.
- Improves Posture - The forward inclination of the body facilitates recruitment of the intrinsic spinal musculature for stabilization and postural control.
- Adjustable - Height adjustment offers users of all sizes a comfortable workout.
- Natural Motion - Jacobs Ladder's 40 degree angle offers a natural climbing motion, which takes stress off the lower back, hips and knees.
- Range-of-Motion - The long dynamic climbing stroke ensures a full range of motion, increasing leg and lower body utilization, while also increasing cardiovascular capacity and VO2 Max.
- ModelJacobs Ladder
- HandlebarsSide Handrails for a Lower Body Only Workout.
- DisplayComputer Display.
- ReadoutsElapsed Time, Calories Burned, Heart Rate, Feet Climbed and Rate in Ft/Min.
- Heart RatePolar Wireless Heart Rate.
- FrameWelded Tubular Steel. Rungs are Solid Maple. Case is ABS/Polyethylene.
- PowerSelf-Powered. Power Required For Display Only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)76" L x 31.25" W x 65.5" H
- Residential Warranty4 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Commercial Warranty2 years parts warranty.
- Product Weight260 lbs.