Humane LokTuff Interlocking Rubber Flooring
Weight rooms are demanding environments and Humane's Recycled Rubber Flooring high-performance qualities "stand up" to the test.
When your floor plans change, Humane rubber flooring is ready to change with you. Their modular design requires no adhesive and will not mark or stain. Just rearrange or add on as needed. Rubber Flooring that's portable. You can even pick up and go without leaving a trace.
Since 1972, Humane has used recycled rubber to produce their mats and flooring.
- Its low energy processing: virgin rubber and laminate flooring take more petroleum to produce.
- Consistent throughout: because it is vulcanized as a solid mat and not held together by binders it guaranteed not to wear down, curl or buckle. It also has a life cycle of up to 15 years or more.
- No wear layer: some products have recycled rubber as an under layer and a virgin rubber or laminate layer on the surface which can wear down over time.
- It exceeds ADA standard for traction and has low VOC emissions.
- Humane flooring has the highest percent of Recycled Content than other "multi-layer" laminate flooring.
- Easy To Install.
- Scuff Resistant.
- Resists Spills And Stains.
- Loose Lay Product, No Adhesive Necessary.
- Will Not Curl Or Seperate.
- Insulates Against The Cold.
- Virtually Maintenance Free.
- Absolutely Non-Absorbent.
- LokTuff Precision Water Jet Cut Eliminates Gaps.
- Will Not Harbor Or Promote Bacterial Growth.
- Mitigate Agent Added to Reduce Rubber Smell.
- Available Thickness - 3/8", 1/2" or 3/4".
- Outside Edge - Beveled or Non-Beveled.
Dimensions Available for 3/8" & 1/2" Thick Tiles:
- 4' x 4' Center, Border, and Corner Tiles.
- 2' x 4' Border and Corner Tiles.
Dimensions Available for 3/4" Thick Tiles:
- 3' x 4' Center Tiles.
- 2' x 3' Border Tiles.
- 2' x 4' Border Tiles.
- 2' x 2' Corner Tiles.
- Residential WarrantyLoktuff'Ñ¢ rubber flooring is guaranteed for a period of three (3) years against deterioration due to faulty materials or workmanship.
- Loktuff'Ñ¢ rubber flooring is guaranteed for a period of three (3) years against deterioration due to faulty materials or workmanship.