Cascade CMXPro Power Exercise Bike
At last there is a high quality magnetic group exercise bike with a power meter that delivers exceptional performance, motivating training feedback, and long life durability.
Certified for commercial facilities, the CMXPro POWER group exercise bike with Backlit Power Console lets you train with power for top cycling performance – measuring your watts, heart rate, level of resistance, speed, cadence, calories, time and distance – to meet and improve your personal fitness goals. Using a smooth magnetic resistance system, with no friction parts for wear and tear, the CMXPro POWER indoor cycle is extremely quiet and low maintenance making it an exceptional value.
Incorporating this power data is a key way to target the exercises that will maximize your gains and ensure you get the most our of every session. It also provides strong feedback letting you know just how much you’re improving by using the CMXPro POWER stationary bike.
- Precision Balanced Belt Driven Flywheel – durable, quiet, requires little maintenance and delivers great road feel.
- Optimum Q Factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance.
- Robotically Welded Frame – for long lasting performance.
- Low Maintenance Design – magnetic resistance eliminates old style wearing parts.
- Comfortable 4 Way Adjustable Seat.
- Adjustable Multi Position Handlebars– no-slip, PVC coated with 4 way up/down and fore/aft adjustments.
- Long Lasting Chrome Plated Seat And Handlebar Tubes.
- Durable Ball Bearing Bottom Bracket –for easy service.
- Durable Cranks – for long lasting performance.
- Improved Corrosion Resistance – 2-stage powder coating, with ED primer coating for long lasting finish.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders.
- Rear Molded Stretch Pads.
- Wider Cross legs – for improved stability and over-sized leg levelers.
- Backlit Power Console – Bluetooth/Ant+
- HR Monitor/Strap.
- Dual Sided SPD Pedals.
- 16 Levels Of Adjustable Resistance At Your Fingertips (Lever).
- HandlebarsAdjustable Multi Position Handlebars.
- SeatComfortable 4 Way Adjustable Seat.
- PedalsDual Sided SPD Pedals.
- Heart RateHR Monitor/Strap.
- Resistance Levels16 Levels Of Adjustable Resistance.
- Drive TrainBelt Drive.
- FrameRobotically Welded Frame. 2-stage powder coating, with ED primer coating for long lasting finish.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic Resistance.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)42" L x 23" W x 42"
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 2 years electronics warranty. 2 years wear items warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight96 lbs.
- Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 2 years electronics warranty. 2 years wear items warranty. 1 year labor warranty.