Cascade CMXPro Exercise Bike
This CMXPro group exercise bike is a low maintenance, commercial grade stationary bike, built to last for years. Its smooth magnetic resistance system provide a exceptional indoor cycling experience. Because there are no friction parts, the bike is extremely quiet and durable.
SMOOTH MAGNETIC RESISTANCE SYSTEM
With no friction parts to wear and tear, CMXPro group exercise bikes are extremely quiet, durable and require very little maintenance.
Adjusts up/down and fore/aft for better fit or use your personal seat.
NO-SLIP MULTI-POSITION HANDLEBARS
PVC coated handlebars adjust up/down and fore/aft for better fit.
Cascade's group exercise bikes are quiet yet tough.
Certified for commercial facilities, CMXPro Group Exercise Bikes set a new standard for exceptional indoor cycling with a smooth magnetic resistance system. With no friction parts for wear and tear, CMXPro stationary indoor bikes are extremely quiet and low maintenance. An exceptional value, this high quality magnetic group exercise bike delivers both durability and performance.
- Precision Balanced Belt Driven Flywheel – durable, quiet, requires little maintenance and delivers great road feel.
- Optimum Q Factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance.
- Robotically Welded Frame – for long lasting performance.
- Low Maintenance Design – magnetic resistance eliminates old style wearing parts.
- Comfortable 4 Way Adjustable Seat.
- Adjustable Multi Position Handlebars – no-slip, PVC coated with 4 way up/down and fore/aft adjustments.
- Long Lasting Chrome Plated Seat And Handlebar Tubes.
- Durable Ball Bearing Bottom Bracket –for easy service.
- Durable Cranks – for long lasting performance.
- Improved Corrosion Resistance – 2-stage powder coating, with ED primer coating for long lasting finish.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders – Never be thirsty again.
- Rear Molded Stretch Pads.
- Wider Cross legs – for improved stability and oversized leg levelers.
- HandlebarsAdjustable Multi Position Handlebars.
- SeatComfortable 4 Way Adjustable Seat.
- Drive TrainBelt Drive.
- FrameRobotically Welded Frame. 2-stage powder coating, with ED primer coating for long lasting finish.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic Resistance.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)42" L x 23" W x 42"
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 2 years electronics warranty. 2 years wear items warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight96 lbs.
- Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 2 years electronics warranty. 2 years wear items warranty. 1 year labor warranty.