The Body Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center puts core stability within your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing, user-defined workout regimens.
Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge,
2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
4.8 mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks with 1/2:1 ratio.
High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles.
High-density, injected molded end and foot caps.
Includes dual position pull-up bar.
Optional 50 lb. upgrade.
- Built and guaranteed with Body Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Weight StackDual 160 lb. weight stacks. 1/2:1 ratio.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)63.5" L x 40.5" W x 83.5" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. Lifetime parts warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods Warranty. 2 Years Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings & Hardware Warranty. 1 Year Cables, Upholstery, Grips & All Other Components Warranty.