Since 1989, Batca has designed and produced high quality selectorized strength systems for medical, commercial and retail markets. Their expansive product mix includes single & combination stations, functional trainers; and are the industry’s only manufacturer of multi-station products developed on single station engineering design and functionality principles. This is a critical design attribute for rehabilitation applications, as it maintains optimal biomechanics through single, combination and multi-station product formats. Thus the user is assured of proper muscle targeting & exercise; and avoids potential re-injury due to improper dynamics.
- Easily Adjustable - Gas-assist adjustability.
- Extremely Stable - Dual down-tube design.
- Generous & Durable Padding - for comfort and long life.
- Rubber Feet - prevents sliding.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)4'4" L x 2'2" W x 3'4" H (When Flat).
- Residential WarrantyBLANK