Personal Trainer Information
Fitness Exchange provides you with the best certified, insured certified personal trainers that have a proven track record of achieving results. A personal trainer from Fitness Exchange will help you reach your goals by designing safe and effective workout programs specifically for you. A personal trainer is a source of motivation and encouragement, and a resource for the latest information on health and fitness. A personal trainer can help you fit exercise into your schedule and teach you how to make the most of your time. Fitness Exchange personal trainers will always begin by learning about any past or current medical conditions; including injuries, pains, and cardiovascular conditions. The trainer may ask for a medical release from your physician or may request to consult with your physician. If you are ever unhappy with your trainer for any reason simply notify our store and we will make the proper arrangements to provide you with a more suitable trainer to ensure your satisfaction.
The Benefits You Can Expect
What are the benefits you can expect from resistance and cardiovascular training?
- Reducing the risk of coronary heart disease and improving post-MI performance.
- Reducing the risk of metabolic disorders such as diabetes.
- Reducing the risk of high blood pressure and its accompanying health threats.
- Improving blood lipid levels, reducing the risks of unhealthy levels.
- Building and recovering lost muscle mass and strength.
- Reducing body fat and improving overall body composition.
- Increasing metabolism to assist in maintaining a healthy balance.
- Decreasing lower back pain by strengthening musculature.
- Relieving the pain of arthritis by promoting greater flexibility.
- Preventing osteoporosis by using weight lifting exercises to improve bone density.
- Boosting self confidence, improving appearance and lessening depression.
How to proceed
Please complete and submit the form below and we will be in touch with you to discuss your needs in more detail, the cost of the programs, and answer any questions that you may have.