For use whole body .
The Hubbard Tank is most commonly used to treat the entire body simultaneously— arms, legs, and trunk of the body. But unlike regular hydrotherapy whirlpools, Hubbard tanks’ figure-eight shape gives medical staff easier access to patients. This tank comes standard with twin turbine assemblies, and is capable of providing an increase in the range of motion as well as whole-body access in the treatment of burns and other skin conditions. This option provided in a 425 gallon tank.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity in Liquid Volume: 425 gallons
- Certification(s): UL , CSA , MET , CE
- 220 Volt Option - Specify 50 Hertz or 60 Hertz when ordering.
- FrameStainless Steel
- Misc FeaturesCapacity in Liquid Volume: 425 gallons.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)106" L x 77" W x 22" D
- Commercial WarrantyWhitehall Manufacturing Company warrants that its products are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. Whitehall's liability under this warranty shall be discharged solely by replacement or repair of defective material, provided Whitehall is notified in writing within one year from date of shipment, F.O.B. Industry, California. One year warranty and regulatory approvals are only valid on turbines sold separately if the turbine is used with a Whitehall, Ferno-Ille or Dakon, Aqua Whirl whirlpool models. The warranty will not be honored if the turbines are being used with any models other than the ones listed above. This warranty does not cover installation or labor charges, and does not apply to materials which have been damaged by other causes such as mishandling or improper care or abnormal use. The repair or replacement of the defective materials shall constitute the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole remedy of Whitehall under this warranty. Whitehall shall not be liable under any circumstances for incidental, consequential or direct charges caused by defects in the materials, or any delay in the repair or replacement thereof. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Product maintenance instructions are issued with each fixture, and disregard or non-compliance with these instructions will constitute an abnormal use condition and void the warranty. Stainless steel must be protected on jobsites during construction and must be properly maintained after the water has been introduced into the fixture, or Whitehall's limited warranty is void.