For use on whole arm, calf & knee.
The Extremity line of whirlpools delivers the most versatile, economical, and ecological hydrotherapy setup possible. Their compact design saves space and the low-gallon capacity reduces water usage without sacrificing proper treatment. Each unit provides comfortable and effective treatment of precise areas of the body, such as the foot, ankle and lower leg as well as upper extremities like the elbow, forearm and hand.
This option provides a standard mobile unit.
Podiatry, Hand Therapy, Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic, Long Term Care.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity in Liquid Volume: 27 gallons
- Certification(s): MET, CE
- Auxiliary Drain Hose Assembly #ADH - This 12" hose with chrome-plated brass fittings attaches to the drain valve of a mobile whirlpool.The hose directs the flow of water when emptying to a floor drain outlet. (Note: an additional length of hose is available upon request.)
- Arm Rest Support #ARS - This arm rest is used for supporting the arms or hands on either side of the whirlpool tank. It is fabricated entirely from Type 304 stainless steel and polished to a satin finish. Appropriate for all whirlpools except P Series.
- Ground Fault Interrupter #GFI - This option provides a safety feature that immediately shuts off the circuit if excessive current amps are drawn.
- Pump Cover Strainer #PCS - This stainless steel strainer is designed for use with any Whitehall hydrotherapy whirlpools or Full Body Immersion Tanks. The strainer screens out debridement to avoid clogging the pump. It easily dismantles for cleaning.
- Rubber Hand Grips #RHG - The rubber hand grips are designed to snap on to the rim of a whirlpool tank. The grips are made from cylindrical rubber, 1-1/2 inches (38.1 mm) diameter and 6 inches (152.4 mm) long.
- 220 Volt Option - Specify 50 Hertz or 60 Hertz when ordering.
- Applied Logos #LOGO - This option allows the application of logos, graphics or a specific facility name on a whirlpool unit. CLICK HERE to contact us for options and prices.
- FrameStainless Steel
- CastorsIncludes Wheels.
- Misc FeaturesCapacity in Liquid Volume: 27 gallons.
- OptionsIncludes Wheels.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)28" L x 15" W x 21" D
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Commercial WarrantyWhitehall Manufacturing Company warrants that its products are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. Whitehall's liability under this warranty shall be discharged solely by replacement or repair of defective material, provided Whitehall is notified in writing within one year from date of shipment, F.O.B. Industry, California. One year warranty and regulatory approvals are only valid on turbines sold separately if the turbine is used with a Whitehall, Ferno-Ille or Dakon, Aqua Whirl whirlpool models. The warranty will not be honored if the turbines are being used with any models other than the ones listed above. This warranty does not cover installation or labor charges, and does not apply to materials which have been damaged by other causes such as mishandling or improper care or abnormal use. The repair or replacement of the defective materials shall constitute the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole remedy of Whitehall under this warranty. Whitehall shall not be liable under any circumstances for incidental, consequential or direct charges caused by defects in the materials, or any delay in the repair or replacement thereof. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Product maintenance instructions are issued with each fixture, and disregard or non-compliance with these instructions will constitute an abnormal use condition and void the warranty. Stainless steel must be protected on jobsites during construction and must be properly maintained after the water has been introduced into the fixture, or Whitehall's limited warranty is void.