Dickson Paraffin Baths are luxuriously finished with solid hardwood moldings that are contoured to provide a comfortable, cool rest for an arm or leg. Dickson models are also designed to provide luxuries to the caregiver. Each unit has a timed high-heat sanitizing circuit. The PB-104 has a single lid and can hold 18 lbs of paraffin.
The tank capacity for this unit is 18 lbs.
This unit is configured for 220V electrical requirements.
Appropriate for: Podiatry, Hand Therapy, Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic, Spa, Long Term Care.
- PowerThis unit is configured for 220V electrical requirements.
- CastorsIncludes Wheels.
- Misc FeaturesCapacity: 18 lbs. Includes Stand with Wheels.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)14" L x 7" W x 9.5" D
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Commercial WarrantyWhitehall Manufacturing Company warrants that its products are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. Whitehall's liability under this warranty shall be discharged solely by replacement or repair of defective material, provided Whitehall is notified in writing within one year from date of shipment, F.O.B. Industry, California. One year warranty and regulatory approvals are only valid on turbines sold separately if the turbine is used with a Whitehall, Ferno-Ille or Dakon, Aqua Whirl whirlpool models. The warranty will not be honored if the turbines are being used with any models other than the ones listed above. This warranty does not cover installation or labor charges, and does not apply to materials which have been damaged by other causes such as mishandling or improper care or abnormal use. The repair or replacement of the defective materials shall constitute the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole remedy of Whitehall under this warranty. Whitehall shall not be liable under any circumstances for incidental, consequential or direct charges caused by defects in the materials, or any delay in the repair or replacement thereof. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Product maintenance instructions are issued with each fixture, and disregard or non-compliance with these instructions will constitute an abnormal use condition and void the warranty. Stainless steel must be protected on jobsites during construction and must be properly maintained after the water has been introduced into the fixture, or Whitehall's limited warranty is void.