For use on whole back and shoulders.
Based on the needs expressed to us by athletic trainers across the nation, Whitehall responded with a full line of whirlpools specifically designed for the treatment and prevention of sports-related injuries. These units offer recuperative and healing therapy to the extremities, hips, back and shoulder areas, plus they are long enough to accommodate larger athletes. This option provides a standard mobile unit.
This option provides a standard stationary unit.
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity in Liquid Volume: 110 gallons
- Certification(s): MET, CE
- Washout Hose Attachment #MXWH - This option when installed on the discharge side of the Thermostatic Mixing Valve aids in tank clean up.It consists of a tee fitting, shut off/volume control valve, vacuum breaker, a 9-foot (2.74 meter) hose with a spray nozzle and a wall-mounted hose retainer.
- Arm Rest Support #ARS - This arm rest is used for supporting the arms or hands on either side of the whirlpool tank. It is fabricated entirely from Type 304 stainless steel and polished to a satin finish. Appropriate for all whirlpools except P Series.
- Ground Fault Interrupter #GFI - This option provides a safety feature that immediately shuts off the circuit if excessive current amps are drawn.
- Pump Cover Strainer #PCS - This stainless steel strainer is designed for use with any Whitehall hydrotherapy whirlpools or Full Body Immersion Tanks. The strainer screens out debridement to avoid clogging the pump. It easily dismantles for cleaning.
- Rubber Hand Grips #RHG - The rubber hand grips are designed to snap on to the rim of a whirlpool tank. The grips are made from cylindrical rubber, 1-1/2 inches (38.1 mm) diameter and 6 inches (152.4 mm) long.
- 220 Volt Option - Specify 50 Hertz or 60 Hertz when ordering.
- Applied Logos #LOGO - This option allows the application of logos, graphics or a specific facility name on a whirlpool unit. CLICK HERE to contact us for options and prices.
- FrameStainless Steel
- Misc FeaturesCapacity in Liquid Volume: 110 gallons.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)56" L x 24" W x 25" D
- Commercial WarrantyWhitehall Manufacturing Company warrants that its products are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. Whitehall's liability under this warranty shall be discharged solely by replacement or repair of defective material, provided Whitehall is notified in writing within one year from date of shipment, F.O.B. Industry, California. One year warranty and regulatory approvals are only valid on turbines sold separately if the turbine is used with a Whitehall, Ferno-Ille or Dakon, Aqua Whirl whirlpool models. The warranty will not be honored if the turbines are being used with any models other than the ones listed above. This warranty does not cover installation or labor charges, and does not apply to materials which have been damaged by other causes such as mishandling or improper care or abnormal use. The repair or replacement of the defective materials shall constitute the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole remedy of Whitehall under this warranty. Whitehall shall not be liable under any circumstances for incidental, consequential or direct charges caused by defects in the materials, or any delay in the repair or replacement thereof. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Product maintenance instructions are issued with each fixture, and disregard or non-compliance with these instructions will constitute an abnormal use condition and void the warranty. Stainless steel must be protected on jobsites during construction and must be properly maintained after the water has been introduced into the fixture, or Whitehall's limited warranty is void.