The SM Sport Model VersaClimber is simply two cardio machines in one: lower body stepper & upper body climber--one price for two cardio machines in one. It was uniquely designed to provide a true total body, non impact, cardio work out for a superior fat and calorie burning exercise.
Exercisers can use long strides to enhance endurance or explosive sprint training to build power. The natural cross crawl climbing pattern strengthens all the major muscles, variable resistance heightens intensity, and virtual opponents create personal challenge.
Research shows that VersaClimbing for 20 minutes burns 206% more fat and calories than a comparable treadmill workout. Engaging all the major muscle groups, this non-impact workout lets you walk, jog, run, sprint and climb vertically against gravity – using short steps, deep strides or high-speed sprints.
The SM offers a wider range of cardio & strength versatility. From its ability to apply long muscle toning leg strides to explosive sprint training movements, and every type of cardio training in between to meet your specific training requirements.
- Heart Rate - The VersaClimber SM includes Heart Rate Monitoring capability as well as a Heart Rate Mode.
- Versatile - The SM sport model VersaClimber is simply two cardio machines in one: lower body stepper & upper body climber.
- Non-Impact - The VersaClimber is a zero impact, non traumatic machine so there's no pounding on knees and joints--it's ideal for people who have previous lower body injuries or for those who want to simply avoid high impact exercise such as running.
- Smart Display - The new, “smart” module offers clear voice feedback for instruction, motivation and training tips to jump-start results. And exercisers can easily monitor their heart rate and progress with a crystal clear display at eye level.
- Cross Crawl Enabled - The ability to cross crawl, mimicking a natural climbing or running motion, comes standard!
- Straight Handles - The VersaClimber models use "screw in" type hand grips. When ease of hand adjustment and positioning are key, use VersaClimber's quick release straight handle upgrade set.
- Running Handles - These free moving or "swivel" running handles allow hand and wrists to be in a more natural running position during your VersaClimber work outs. Also accommodates many other training routines that focus on arms, shoulders, back and chest.
- Arm Extenders - Add maximum reach, stretch and flexibility to your VersaClimber work out. Ideal for people who are 6'3" - 6'8" tall. Fits under standard 8 foot highceiling. Ultra Arm Extenders are available for users over 6'9", but an increase in ceiling height to 8'3" is required.
- Adjustable Seat - Provides a non-weight bearing exercise. While seated, user may pedal like a bike or use both arms and legs for a more relaxed comfortable work out.
- Model108 SM
- Speed360 Vertical Feet Per Minute.
- Incline75 Degree Climb Angle.
- Handlebars3 Handlebar Adjustments. 1" - 20" Arm Travel. Fully Padded Side Handrails.
- PedalsUniversal Foot Pedals. 1" - 20" Step Travel. Adjustable Velcro Straps.
- DisplayDigital Module Display.
- ReadoutsSteps per Minute, Vertical Feet, Calories, Time, Distance, Heart Rate & Speed.
- ProgramsCompetitor & Landmark Programs.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHeart Rate Mode.
- Additional Program FeaturesInteractive Voice Feedback.
- Resistance LevelsVariable Resistance. 0 - 500 lbs.
- FrameDouble Welded Steel Structure.
- Resistance ControlsManual Turn Knob.
- Power110 Volts.
- Misc FeaturesCross Crawl Enabled.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Step-up Height1" - 20" Step Travel.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)43" L x 46" W x 7' 10" H
- Residential Warranty3 year frame warranty. 2 year electronic display warranty. 1 year parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight150 lbs.