VersaClimber 108CM Total Body Climber
The CM features stylish design with rounded tubing, curved hand rails, unique upright design and space efficient footprint. It is the ideal, total body cardio piece to complement any club, studio, or home.
The CM provides a complete upper and lower body workout while working every major muscle group in a single, non impact, fluid motion. Specifically designed to be 50% easier to use, the CM delivers unparalleled versatility from its space saving design and high calorie burn rate, user diversity: 4'6" to 6'7" in user height, to instructed work out routines and famous land mark challenges to compete against - the CM truly offers amazing results for its users.
Research shows that VersaClimbing for 20 minutes burns 206% more fat and calories than a comparable treadmill workout. Engaging all the major muscle groups, this non-impact workout lets you walk, jog, run, sprint and climb vertically against gravity – using short steps, deep strides or high-speed sprints.
The VersaClimber 108 CM has been designed to meet and satisfy any fitness level. It now features shortened step height of only 10 inches. The CM was specially designed to provide a more relaxing, less intense workout. This provides a user the ability to workout in a more cruising, less intense, exercise routine--the CM essentially cuts the workload down by 50% while still providing the most effective total body workout and highest calorie burn rate.
- Heart Rate - The VersaClimber CM includes Heart Rate Monitoring capability as well as a Heart Rate Mode.
- Variable Resistance - The 108 CM VersaClimber comes standard with variable control resistance. This allows the user to increase or decrease the amount of resistance applied to a work out. This is controlled by turning a knob. The force that can be applied ranges from 0 - 500 lbs. The more resistance used the more strength is required during your cardio workout. With the ability to control the amount of resistance a user can build / tone more leg, back, chest and shoulder muscles.
- Non-Impact - The VersaClimber is a zero impact, non traumatic machine so there's no pounding on knees and joints--it's ideal for people who have previous lower body injuries or for those who want to simply avoid high impact exercise such as running.
- Smart Display - The new, “smart” module offers clear voice feedback for instruction, motivation and training tips to jump-start results. And exercisers can easily monitor their heart rate and progress with a crystal clear display at eye level.
- Straight Handles - The VersaClimber models use "screw in" type hand grips. When ease of hand adjustment and positioning are key, use VersaClimber's quick release straight handle upgrade set.
- Running Handles - These free moving or "swivel" running handles allow hand and wrists to be in a more natural running position during your VersaClimber work outs. Also accommodates many other training routines that focus on arms, shoulders, back and chest.
- Arm Extenders - Add maximum reach, stretch and flexibility to your VersaClimber work out. Ideal for people who are 6'3" - 6'8" tall. Fits under standard 8 foot highceiling. Ultra Arm Extenders are available for users over 6'9", but an increase in ceiling height to 8'3" is required.
- Model108 CM
- Speed150 Vertical Feet Per Minute.
- Incline75 Degree Climb Angle.
- Handlebars3 Handlebar Adjustments. 1" - 27" Arm Travel. Fully Padded Side Handrails.
- PedalsUniversal Foot Pedals. 1" - 10" Step Travel. Adjustable Velcro Straps.
- DisplayDigital Module Display.
- ReadoutsSteps per Minute, Vertical Feet, Calories, Time, Distance, Heart Rate & Speed.
- ProgramsCompetitor & Landmark Programs.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHeart Rate Mode.
- Additional Program FeaturesInteractive Voice Feedback.
- Resistance LevelsVariable Resistance. 0 - 500 lbs.
- FrameOversized Steel Tubing.
- Resistance ControlsManual Turn Knob.
- Power110 Volts.
- Misc FeaturesStandard Climb Pattern Only.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Step-up Height1" - 10" Step Travel.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)43" L x 46" W x 7' 10" H
- Residential Warranty3 year frame warranty. 2 year electronic display warranty. 1 year parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight155 lbs.
- 3 year frame warranty. 2 year electronic display warranty. 1 year parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.