The Rip Trainer employs an innovative resistance cord system to create a variable, unbalanced load that enables development of core strength, explosive power, flexibility and endurance through movement patterns related to everyday life and sport. The Rip Trainer is easily portable and can be used by virtually anyone anywhere by attaching it to any secure anchor point.
The Rip™ Group Training Station allows you to attract and retain members with Rip Training group programs in your facility. Rip Training complements Suspension Training® by emphasizing rotation in all three planes of motion to develop rotational strength, speed and explosive power. Great for members at all levels of fitness. It's made of high-grade steel and accommodates up to 10 users, indoors or outdoors. Includes wheels for easy portability.
Rip Trainers Not Included.
- Accommodates up to 10 users.
- For use indoors or outdoors.
- Made of powder-coated, commercial grade steel and high quality hardware.
- It weighs 100 lbs., has wheels for easy portability and collapses for convenient storage.
- Assembly is required.
- Does not include Rip Trainers.
- FramePowder-coated, Commercial Grade Steel.
- CastorsTransport Wheels.
- Product Weight100 lbs.