SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- Bi-directional belt motion for retro walking and gait observations.
- Decline to -3% grade for back and knee rehab.
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in a medical setting.
- Full-length medical side rails with pediatric lower sections for better patient stability.
- Eco-Glide auto lubrication system.
- CSAFE Port.
- Medical Handrails.
- Optional Wired Controller.
- Forward and Reverse Speed Function (-3 to 12 MPH).
- 0.1 SAFE-START™ Speed (Forward & Reverse).
- Contact and Telemetry HR.
- Multi-ply 62 x 22 in. Belt.
- Integrated 3-Speed Fan.
- ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System.
- Optional SA Well +™.
- Dual Headphone Jack with Built-In Volume Control.
- Emergency Stop.
- Centered Contact HR.