SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- Equipped with medical/rehab specific features such as reverse speed up to 3 MPH and extended handrails.
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings.
- Large 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material.
- CSAFE port.
- Medical Handrails.
- Optional Wired Controller.
- Forward and Reverse Speed Function (-3 to 10 mph).
- 0.1 SAFE-START™ Speed (forward & reverse).
- Contact and Telemetry HR.
- 4-Ply 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) Belt.
- USB Port (x2) for Device Charging.
- Optional 3-Speed Fan.
- ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System.
- Center Handle Bar with contact heart rate.
- Optional SA WELL+™.
- Dual Headphone Jack with Built-in Volume Control.