SportsArt Status Series has 13 pieces designed to target specific muscle groups in the upper body. We understand that variety is essential for gym users to progress and achieve their goals. For this reason, we have designed at least two options to exercise each muscle group, providing choices for the gym and its members.
- Independent converging press arms offer ergonomic motion and balanced muscle engagement.
- Multi-position hand grips allow users to train muscles from multiple angles with proper hand positioning.
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment.
- Pre-load foot bar assists in starting or stopping movement like a spotter.
- Incremental 3.5 and 6.5 lb. micro-loading adjustments.
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting, and provides smooth travel and added value.
- Ball bearings and Kevlar belts (or coated cables) provide smooth, quiet movement.
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking.
Comfort & Biomechanics - Comfortable cushions, correct ergonomics, & pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment.
Magnetized Selector Fork - Instantly locks into place for quick, secure action. Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter. Flat “fork-style” selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin.
Quiet - Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet.
- Weight Stack - Cold-rolled steel weight plates resist rust.
- HandlebarsMulti-Position Grips.
- SeatGas Assisted Seat Adjustments. Rip-resistant Marine Quality Upholstery with Industrial Strength Cushioning.
- PedalsPre-load Foot Bar.
- BeltKevlar Belts.
- Weight Stack220 lbs. Cold-rolled Steel Weight Plates. Incremental 3.5 & 6.5 lb. Micro-Loading Adjustments.
- Cables2200 lb. Tensile Strength Coated Cables. 5-inch Shrouded Pulleys.
- Frame11-gauge (3 mm) Steel Elliptical Tube. Dual Powder-coated Platinum Paint. Stainless Steel Guide Rods.
- Misc FeaturesMagnetized Selector Fork with Retractable Cord.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)50" L x 67" W x 78" H
- Commercial Warranty10 years frame warranty (excludes paint). 5 years Weight Plates, Guide Rods, Bearings, Bushings Warranty. 3 Years Cables, Belts, and Other Parts Warranty. 1 Year Grips and Covers Warranty. 6 Months Upholstery Warranty. 1 Year Labor Warranty.