SportsArt Status Series delivers 7 pieces of selectorized strength designed specifically to target the muscles in the lower body. Users can train on products that engage the gluteal, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves in a single movement or choose products that target these muscles individually for higher intensity.
- Dual swivel pulleys adjust vertically and lock into place, allowing for functional training from virtually any angle.
- 36 incremental adjustments for the ultimate in customization.
- Easy-grip bars stabilize exercisers during balance-challenging workouts.
- 1:2 and 1:4 ratios provide versatility for personal and sports-specific training; 1:2 .
- Aircraft quality cable with 2200 lb. tensile strength.
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting, and provides smooth travel and added value.
- Ball bearings and Kevlar belts (or coated cables) provide smooth, quiet movement.
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking.
Comfort & Biomechanics - Comfortable cushions, correct ergonomics, & pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment.
Magnetized Selector Fork - Instantly locks into place for quick, secure action. Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter. Flat “fork-style” selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin.
Quiet - Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet.
- Weight Stack - Cold-rolled steel weight plates resist rust.
- HandlebarsEasy-grip Bars.
- SeatRip-resistant Marine Quality Upholstery with Industrial Strength Cushioning.
- BeltKevlar Belts.
- Weight Stack220 lbs. Cold-rolled Steel Weight Plates. 1:2 (one hand); 1:4 (two hands).
- Cables2200 lb. Tensile Strength Coated Cables. Dual Swivel Pulleys.
- Frame11-gauge (3 mm) Steel Elliptical Tube. Dual Powder-coated Platinum Paint. Stainless Steel Guide Rods.
- Misc FeaturesMagnetized Selector Fork with Retractable Cord. 36 Incremental Adjustments.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)36" L x 34" W x 85" H
- Commercial Warranty10 years frame warranty (excludes paint). 5 years Weight Plates, Guide Rods, Bearings, Bushings Warranty. 3 Years Cables, Belts, and Other Parts Warranty. 1 Year Grips and Covers Warranty. 6 Months Upholstery Warranty. 1 Year Labor Warranty.