SportsArt Status Series has 3 pieces designed to target specific muscle groups in the core. We understand that variety is essential for gym users to progress and achieve their goals.
- Start point setting for comfort and safety.
- Back pad position adjusts for optimal placement depending on user preference.
- Incremental 3.5 and 6.5 lb. micro-loading adjustments.
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting, and provides smooth travel and added value.
- Ball bearings and Kevlar belts (or coated cables) provide smooth, quiet movement.
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking.
Comfort & Biomechanics - Comfortable cushions, correct ergonomics, & pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment.
Magnetized Selector Fork - Instantly locks into place for quick, secure action. Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter. Flat “fork-style” selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin.
Quiet - Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet.
- Weight Stack - Cold-rolled steel weight plates resist rust.
- SeatBack Pad Adjusts. Rip-resistant Marine Quality Upholstery with Industrial Strength Cushioning.
- BeltKevlar Belts.
- Weight Stack242 lbs. Cold-rolled Steel Weight Plates. Incremental 3.5 & 6.5 lbs. Micro-loading Adjustments.
- Cables2200 lb. Tensile Strength Coated Cables. 5-inch Shrouded Pulleys.
- Frame11-gauge (3 mm) Steel Elliptical Tube. Dual Powder-coated Platinum Paint. Stainless Steel Guide Rods.
- Misc FeaturesMagnetized Selector Fork with Retractable Cord.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)48" L x 49" W x 70" H
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Commercial Warranty10 years frame warranty (excludes paint). 5 years Weight Plates, Guide Rods, Bearings, Bushings Warranty. 3 Years Cables, Belts, and Other Parts Warranty. 1 Year Grips and Covers Warranty. 6 Months Upholstery Warranty. 1 Year Labor Warranty.