Pinnacle. Never has a cross trainer offered such incredible diversity. Users want variety. Personal Trainers require unique tools to achieve greater client results. Athletes seek power development. Everyone is looking for enhanced balance and lateral stability.
Now you really can have it all. Pinnacle. The only cross trainer that combines both linear and lateral motions, adjustable stride width, variable foot position and unique handle positioning for an unprecedented workout of infinite variety.
- Versatile - Users can simulate all forms of climb plus have the option to perform short stride intervals in wider positions – ideal for sports conditioning.
- User-Defined Stride - Stride length is user defined to promote a variety of goals and training modalities.
- Two footplate Adjustments - Provides greater comfort when exercising for longer periods or more aggressive positioning for training at higher intensities.
- Stride LengthUser-Defined Stride.
- HandlebarsMulti-Grip Handlebars.
- PedalsTwo footplate Adjustments.
- DisplayColor Display.
- ReadoutsCalories/Calories per hour, Distance, Time, Speed, METS, WATTS, Heart Rate (Actual and Target), Steps, Resistance Levels.
- ProgramsManual, Mountain, Plateau, Interval, Cardio, Weight Loss and Custom HRC, Fat Burn, Fit Test.
- Heart Rate ProgramsWeight Loss HRC and Custom HRC.
- Heart RateDual Contact Heart Rate Grips.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Power Port.
- PowerCordless, self-generating design.
- CSAFE CompatibleCSafe Compatible.
- OptionsCardioActive™ Entertainment Station option. Optional iPod®connectivity.
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)69" L x 43" W x 76" H
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 5 years parts warranty. 3 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight370 lbs.