- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking.
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions.
To perform a hack squat step onto a hack squat machine and position your back against the machine’s backrest. Place your shoulders under the padded shoulder rests, with your feet about shoulder-width apart on the foot plate. Slowly lower your hips, bending your knees to 90 degrees. Stand up again to return to the starting position. Hack squats target the quadriceps muscles, or quads, on the front of your thigh.
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)89.4" L x 64.6" W x 58.7" H
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Commercial Warranty(No Usage Limit) 10 years frame warranty. 3 years parts warranty. 1 year grips, enclosures and covers warranty. 6 months upholstery warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight377 lbs.