The XT485 has the same options as the XT385 plus Calories and Fusion programs, oversized 9” blue backlit LCD, and larger 4.0HP motor. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or an avid runner.
- Console Feedback - Oversized 9" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Quick Speed & Incline Keys - Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make workouts more efficient.
- Fusion Program - This integrates cardiovascular, strength, and active rest intervals all into one program. The message center on the LCD screen prompts you when to perform each activity.
- Calorie Program - If you are on a diet that counts calories, this program can really be beneficial. Simply enter the amount of calories you would like to burn and your max speed/ incline and the program will calculate the amount of time necessary to achieve this.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles - Remote Handlebar Toggles for both speed and incline allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the side handlebars.
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
- Muscle Activation - It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Comfort - Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
- Crowned Rollers - The heavy-duty rollers feature a tapered design to increase proper belt tracking and tension across your running surface, thus increasing your treadbelt life and decreasing maintenance.
- Deck / Motor - Spacious 22” x 60" workout area with powerful 4.0HP motor.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Vote of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling treadmills. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness treadmill over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
Spirit Fit App
- The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
- All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
- The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
Fitness Within Your Grasp
All of the home treadmill consoles have easy to read, bright blue LCD screens. The consoles and keypads are positioned so you can easily reach them to set up your program and push start. The contact heart rate grips are comfortably located in the proper ergonomic position. The center mounted swivel fan (found on all our home treadmills) helps keep you cool during your workout. There is also a conveniently located water bottle / cargo holders for easy access. Put your water in one and your MP3 / cell phone into the other so you can listen to your favorite music.
It All Starts with a Stable Mount
Spirit Fitness spends their money on quality, such as cast motor mounts. Why cast? Spirit Fitness does not believe that a stamped steel motor mount will give the motor the secure mount that is required for a high quality treadmill. If the motor shifts, then the drive belt will loosen, which will make the walking belt feel like it is slipping. Take off the motor cover and look beneath the hood, you can learn a lot about the design of a treadmill.
Fold Away for Extra Space
The Spirit Fitness Folding Treadmill is easy to fold up and down for your workout. This feature gives you a full size treadmill for working out, but then folds into a tight compact space when not in use. Simply pull the yellow handle located on the back of the treadmill frame and the unit will unfold. To fold up, simply pick up the treadmill deck until it hinges at the top. You will notice that their assisted design makes this easy and convenient.
Keeping It Cool
One thing that will destroy a treadmill or any electronic device is heat. It is critical that the drive motor, elevation motor and electronics under a motor cover be kept cool. Spirit's engineers have developed an airflow system that promotes air circulation around the motor and electronics to help keep them cool. The motor covers are designed with ventilation and we use large aluminum frames on our lower electronics, which act as heat sinks to absorb excess heat. All Spirit Fitness treadmills are designed to keep the treadmill cool and running for years.
Music & Air Conditioning
Spirit Fitness integrated into most of their consoles a set of audio speakers. Simply plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided) and you can enjoy your favorite music to keep you going the extra mile. They’ve also built a swivel fan into most of their consoles to keep you a little cooler.
Easily Change Your Workout
Most of Spirit Fitness' treadmills have multiple locations to adjust the speed and elevation. You can always adjust the speed and elevation on the console with the quick keys or with the + and – keys on the lower console. The speed can also to be adjusted with the + / - button located on the right handlebar. The left handlebar allows for the incline to be changed. There is even a button on the lower console that allows you to disable the buttons on the handlebars. It is important that you feel comfortable on your treadmill. Allowing you to choose how you make the critical speed and elevation adjustments is just one of the features you will find on Spirit Fitness Treadmills.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal involvement, Amber medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
Heart Rate Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
Zwift Takes Your Training to the Next Level
Zwift, an interactive racing and training app, is now compatible with select Spirit Fitness treadmills and bikes. Setting up the connection is simple and intuitive. By integrating Zwift with a Spirit Fitness treadmill or bike, users can experience the virtual world of Zwift, including a community that motivates you every minute, flexible training plans and intuitive coaching to make adjustments for days you miss or to align with your progress.
- HP4.0 HP.
- Running Surface22" x 60".
- Speed0.5 - 12 mph
- Incline15 Levels.
- HandlebarsShort Lateral Handrails.
- Display9.0" Blue Backlit LCD Display. Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Avg. Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, Avg. Heart Rate, and Heart Rate.
- Programs12: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calorie, Fusion, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- User Profiles2 User Programs.
- Additional Program FeaturesCalorie Program. Fusion Program.
- Quick Speed ButtonsQuick Speed.
- Quick Incline ButtonsQuick Incline.
- Handlebar ButtonsIncline & Speed.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap Included.
- Fan/SpeakersMP3 Audio Jack & Speakers. Swivel Fan.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth. Spirit Fitness App.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack. Dual Storage Trays.
- Suspension6 Cushions (rear rigid mount).
- Deck1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding Deck.
- Belt2 ply (2.5mm thick).
- Rollers2.5" Front Rollers. 2.5" Rear Rollers. Crowned Rollers.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Max User Weight425 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)81.9" L x 34.8" W x 56.9" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight269 lbs.