There are several key areas that define a well-designed treadmill, and the XT285 offers each of them. The XT285 comes equipped with a comfortable 20” x 60” belt and cushioning system, powerful 3.0HP drive motor, durable and stable frame, straightforward console and programming, and eye catching aesthetics. All of these features are important in building a quality treadmill that will retain its value for many years.
The XT285 has the same features as the XT185 plus two heart rate programs, two additional levels of incline, Bluetooth for use with the SpiritFIT App, larger motor with longer running surface, an audio jack with speakers for digital music listening, built-in HR receiver with chest strap, and a deck that is 1/4" thicker to accommodate runners and higher weight capacities.
- Console Feedback - A 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Quick Speed & Incline Keys - The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Remote Adjustment Keys - Remote Handlebar Toggles for both speed and incline allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the side handlebars.
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
- Comfort - Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
- Crowned Rollers - The heavy-duty rollers feature a tapered design to increase proper belt tracking and tension across your running surface, thus increasing your treadbelt life and decreasing maintenance.
- Deck / Motor - Spacious 20” x 60" workout area with powerful 3.0HP motor.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Vote of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling treadmills. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness treadmill over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
Spirit Fit App
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
It All Starts with a Stable Mount
Spirit Fitness spends their money on quality, such as cast motor mounts. Why cast? Spirit Fitness does not believe that a stamped steel motor mount will give the motor the secure mount that is required for a high quality treadmill. If the motor shifts, then the drive belt will loosen, which will make the walking belt feel like it is slipping. Take off the motor cover and look beneath the hood, you can learn a lot about the design of a treadmill.
Fold Away for Extra Space
The Spirit Fitness Folding Treadmill is easy to fold up and down for your workout. This feature gives you a full size treadmill for working out, but then folds into a tight compact space when not in use. Simply pull the yellow handle located on the back of the treadmill frame and the unit will unfold. To fold up, simply pick up the treadmill deck until it hinges at the top. You will notice that their assisted design makes this easy and convenient.
Keeping It Cool
One thing that will destroy a treadmill or any electronic device is heat. It is critical that the drive motor, elevation motor and electronics under a motor cover be kept cool. Spirit's engineers have developed an airflow system that promotes air circulation around the motor and electronics to help keep them cool. The motor covers are designed with ventilation and we use large aluminum frames on our lower electronics, which act as heat sinks to absorb excess heat. All Spirit Fitness treadmills are designed to keep the treadmill cool and running for years.
Music & Air Conditioning
Spirit Fitness integrated into most of their consoles a set of audio speakers. Simply plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided) and you can enjoy your favorite music to keep you going the extra mile. They’ve also built a swivel fan into most of their consoles to keep you a little cooler.
Easily Change Your Workout
Most of Spirit Fitness' treadmills have multiple locations to adjust the speed and elevation. You can always adjust the speed and elevation on the console with the quick keys or with the + and – keys on the lower console. The speed can also to be adjusted with the + / - button located on the right handlebar. The left handlebar allows for the incline to be changed. There is even a button on the lower console that allows you to disable the buttons on the handlebars. It is important that you feel comfortable on your treadmill. Allowing you to choose how you make the critical speed and elevation adjustments is just one of the features you will find on Spirit Fitness Treadmills.
Fitness Within Your Grasp
All of the home treadmill consoles have easy to read, bright blue LCD screens. The consoles and keypads are positioned so you can easily reach them to set up your program and push start. The contact heart rate grips are comfortably located in the proper ergonomic position. The center mounted swivel fan (found on all our home treadmills) helps keep you cool during your workout. There is also a conveniently located water bottle / cargo holders for easy access. Put your water in one and your MP3 / cell phone into the other so you can listen to your favorite music.
Zwift Takes Your Training to the Next Level
Zwift, an interactive racing and training app, is now compatible with select Spirit Fitness treadmills and bikes. Setting up the connection is simple and intuitive. By integrating Zwift with a Spirit Fitness treadmill or bike, users can experience the virtual world of Zwift, including a community that motivates you every minute, flexible training plans and intuitive coaching to make adjustments for days you miss or to align with your progress.
- HP3.0 HP.
- Running Surface20" x 60".
- Speed0.5 - 12 mph
- Incline12 Levels.
- HandlebarsShort Lateral Handrails.
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate.
- Programs8: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 Heart Rate.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Quick Speed ButtonsQuick Speed.
- Quick Incline ButtonsQuick Incline.
- Handlebar ButtonsIncline & Speed.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap Included.
- Fan/SpeakersMP3 Audio Jack & Speakers. Swivel Fan.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth. Spirit Fitness App.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack. Dual Storage Trays.
- Suspension6 Cushions (rear rigid mount).
- Deck1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding Deck.
- Belt1 ply (1.6mm thick).
- Rollers2.5" Front Rollers. 2.0" Rear Rollers. Crowned Rollers.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)80.3" L x 34.8" W x 57.5" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame, deck and motor warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight236 lbs.
- Lifetime frame, deck and motor warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.