The XG400 features Spirit Fitness' patented direct drive technology and a heavy thirty pound flywheel to create a fluid and friction free motion unlike any elliptical trainer on the market. The XG400 is smooth even at high stride rates, making it the perfect product for sprint training or interval training. Whether you are looking to improve athletic performance or general conditioning, this trainer will help you achieve your goals.
- Console - 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles - Remote Handlebar Toggles for resistance allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebars.
- Track System - Dual track system with concave roller wheels for added stability and durability.
- Heart Rate - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
- Comfort - Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of their new consoles.
A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Some models even allow you to develop your own programs. The large, easy-to-read consoles give you constant feedback from calories to distance to time. There are even separate displays for heart rate and muscle activation.
Easy To Use & Access
The XG400 console tilts up to ten degrees to help you find the perfect viewing angle. Our dual-action handlebars have a long padded grip so you can find the most comfortable position, and our e•Glide trainer has a hand brake so you can quickly stop the flywheel. The contact heart rate grips on our XG400 are perfectly positioned to keep you in the proper ergonomic position during your workout.
Spirit Fit App
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives them the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. We still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Direct Drive System
Spirit Fitness' exclusive patent-pending Direct Drive System offers the smoothest possible motion on the market. The flywheel mounts on the same drive axle as the cranks and is directly driven by the pedals through their patented transmission system. This allows the inertia of the flywheel to constantly be connected to the pedals, which provides the smoothest feel possible in both forward and reverse pedaling directions. The combination of the Direct Drive System along with balancing the precise weight of the pedal arms, dual-action handlebars, foot pedal angle, and stride length, offers the perfect formula to assure the smoothest workout motion. This motion creates what is called the “floating” effect. Once you reach a certain RPM, you start to “float” and feel the smoothest possible motion. Once you try a Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainer, we are confident that you will agree it is the smoothest piece of fitness equipment to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainer comes with dual wheels on aluminum extruded tracks. The custom-designed dual concave wheels give each pedal twice the support of a single wheel, which translates into a more stable pedaling motion. Combine this with aircraft-quality T6069 extruded aluminum wheel track and you get the smoothest and most stable trainer on the market.
The Two Degree Difference
The e•Glide Trainer has a integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainer from its competitors.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our e•Glide, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal involvement, Amber medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
Music & Air Conditioning
Spirit Fitness integrated into most of their consoles a set of audio speakers. Simply plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided) and you can enjoy your favorite music to keep you going the extra mile. They also built a swivel fan into most of the consoles to keep you a little cooler.
Heart Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
- Stride Length20".
- Flywheel30 lbs. Steel Flywheel.
- HandlebarsStraight Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals with 2-Degree inversion.
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display. Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- ProgramsHill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Manual, (2) User, and (2) Heart Rate.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- User Profiles2 User Programs.
- Handlebar ButtonsRemote Resistance Controls.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan. MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth. Spirit Fitness App. MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic Brake.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)68" L x 24" W x 66" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight207 lbs.