The Spirit Fitness XE795 features a natural 20" stride length and narrow pedal spacing to ensure an ideal stride motion, while the oversized/cushioned foot pedals and cushioned ergonomic hand grips ensure comfort at the touch points.
The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. You can place this product anywhere. The large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks, ensure a smooth and reliable workout. The frame has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability, while minimizing noise.
- Console - 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Cord Free - Generator drive system requires no external power source.
- Track System - Dual track system with concave roller wheels for added stability and durability.
- Comfort - Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Heart Rate - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
The Spirit Fitness XE795 has a tilting console with ten degrees of adjustment, so that you can get the best viewing angle on the bright blue LCD screen. The consoles are positioned so you can easily reach them to set up your program and push start. The contact heart rate grips are perfectly positioned on the lower handlebar to keep you in the proper ergonomic position during your workout. The dual action handlebars have a long padded grip so you can find the most comfortable position.
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of their new consoles. A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Some models even allow you to develop your own programs. The large, easy-to-read consoles give you constant feedback from calories to distance to time. There are even separate displays for heart rate and muscle activation.
Heart Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
No Cords, Self-Powered
This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
All Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers come with a small Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. By minimizing the space between the inside of the pedals, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
The Two-Degree Difference
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers from their competitors.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On Spirit Fitness ellipticals, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal involvement, Amber medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
Music & Air Conditioning
Spirit Fitness integrated into most of their consoles a set of audio speakers. Simply plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided) and you can enjoy your favorite music to keep you going the extra mile. They’ve also built a swivel fan into most of the consoles to keep you a little cooler.
- Stride Length20".
- Flywheel30 lbs. Steel Flywheel.
- HandlebarsStraight Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals, with 2-Degree Inversion.
- Pedal Spacing3.5"
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display. Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPMs, Segment Time, Program name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- Programs12: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calorie, Fusion, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- User Profiles2 User Programs.
- Additional Program FeaturesCalorie Program. Fusion Program.
- Additional Console FeaturesAdjustable Console Angle.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels40 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceMP3 Audio Jack & Speakers.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack.
- FrameCommercial-Grade Structural Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsECB.
- PowerSelf Generating.
- Misc FeaturesDual Track System.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)70" L x 22" W x 68" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Up To 5 Hrs Of Use Per Day. Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years brake warranty. 3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight229 lbs.