Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the XBU55 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, a cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 20 levels of resistance, and a bright LCD display are all standard.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
- Console - Oversized 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Heart Rate - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective .
- Comfort - Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Adjustable Seat - Fully adjustable seat position allows for easy front/back and up/down adjustments.
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
As with any product, a major key is the user interface. Whether it is your cell phone, car, or fitness equipment, you want to quickly be able to use it and get the information that is important to you. Spirit Fitness focused on this simple principle in the development of our new consoles.
A quick press of a button and you are off on a walk or a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Some models even allow you to develop your own programs. The large, easy-to-read consoles give you constant feedback from calories to distance to time. On some models there are even separate displays for heart rate and muscle activation.
Spirit Fit App
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
Vote Of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling Fitness Bikes. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness bike over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Some fitness equipment companies talk about the weight of their flywheel as though it were the most important part of the fitness bike. But a heavy flywheel can actually make it more difficult to use, and create an unsmooth pedaling motion. Instead, Spirit Fitness focused on the kinetic energy at the pedal. Taking into account the flywheel weight, pulley diameters, belt length, and belt tension, they developed the perfect formula to assure a smooth start and finish during each pedal motion. The best way to feel the right kinetic energy at the pedal is to get on a Spirit Fitness bike and experience it yourself.
The Two-Degree Difference
A key comfort issue for any fitness bike is the distance between the pedals. Since the drive system on all bikes is located between the pedals, Spirit adjusted the footpad on the pedals to have an integrated two degree inward tilt to make the ride more comfortable. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better cycling experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates Spirit Fitness bikes from their competitors.
Heart Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our e•Glide, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal involvement, Amber medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
Music & Air Conditioning
Spirit Fitness integrated into most of their consoles a set of audio speakers. Simply plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone (adapter cord provided) and you can enjoy your favorite music to keep you going the extra mile. They also built a swivel fan into most of the consoles to keep you a little cooler.
Zwift Takes Your Training to the Next Level
Zwift, an interactive racing and training app, is now compatible with select Spirit Fitness treadmills and bikes. Setting up the connection is simple and intuitive. By integrating Zwift with a Spirit Fitness treadmill or bike, users can experience the virtual world of Zwift, including a community that motivates you every minute, flexible training plans and intuitive coaching to make adjustments for days you miss or to align with your progress.
- Flywheel30 lbs. Steel Flywheel.
- SeatLarge, Cushioned Seat. Easy-Rachet with Full Fore/Aft Seat Adjustments.
- Pedals2-Degree Inversion. Large Pedals with Quick Release Straps.
- Display7.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display. Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile.
- ReadoutsRPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, Segment Time, Program name, Watts, and Laps.
- Programs10: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- User Profiles2 User Programs.
- Additional Console FeaturesAdjustable Console Angle.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceBluetooth. Spirit Fitness App. MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers.
- Accessories IncludedTablet Friendly Reading Rack.
- Drive Train8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/ Self-Tensioner.
- Cranks3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings.
- FrameHigh-Strength Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsElectronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake.
- CastorsTransport Wheels.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)43" L x 22" W x 54" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Light Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight100 lbs.