The MU100 addresses lower-body conditioning with advanced options for optimal knee positioning. Clinicians may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat’s fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs. The MU100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, allowing clinicians to address lower extremity range of motion differences by individual positioning of the pedals.
- Closed Kinetic Chain - Begin exercise earlier, safely, and impact free within the pain free ROM thereby reducing the patient’s “fear factor”.
- Patient Positioning - Incrementally adjustable up/down, fore/aft seat, and pedal crank for easy patient set-up. All seat and pedal crank adjustments have numbered indexing for consistent patient set-up from visit to visit.
- Exercise In Both Directions - Active and passive movement in both directions.
- Bi-Lateral Symmetry - Monitoring assists in improving limb deficiencies and walking gait. Measurement of Bi-lateral Power .
- Multiple Resistance Modes - Constant resistance, constant power and Isokinetic resistance.
- Dynamic Braking - Minimizes impulse loading.
- Sub VO2 Max Testing - YMCA Protocol.
- Patients Who'd Benefit - Patella femoral conditions, total knee replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL repairs, other ligamentous repairs, arthritic conditions, tendonitis, and many more conditions will benefit.
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation.
- Unique knee angle data input allows entry of desired ROMs to determine seat and pedal crank settings minimizing the guess work.
- Set-up mode allows quick entry of patient data, resistance resolution, settings, and how the information is displayed.
- Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, RPM, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Power, and much more.
- Multiple Programs include: Quick Start, Manual Mode, Preset Hill, Plateau, and Interval profiles; Custom Facility protocol program, VO2 sub-max YMCA protocol, Isokinetic speed based resistance .
- Unique Symmetry program that measures and displays power around the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left leg.
OPTIONAL NEUROLOGICAL PEDAL SET (MA901)
The MA901 enables patients with neurological dysfunctions to exercise in a closed kinetic chain environment. This is achieved by having patients' feet secured to the pedal with a heel cup and 2 straps.
- Motor learning, range of motion, strength exercises, and skill building are the results of hours of practice with this pedal set.
- The adjustable tightness ensures that the feet do not move during closed kinetic chain exercise.
- The MA901 can replace most existing 9/16" threaded bike cranks. Your standard exercise bike becomes a clinically effective rehabilitation tool.
- The MA901 accommodates patients with hemiparesis, cerebral palsy, and other neurological disorders.
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session.
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise.
Pedal To Brake Ratio
Pedal to brake ratio provides smoother pedaling motion.
Multiple Seat Adjustments
- Up/down seat position detents.
- Fore/aft patient positioning.
- Hand-tight, positive locking knobs.
- Incrementally adjustable.
Adjustable Pedal Crank
Enables a clinician to adjust the bike to accommodate a patient’s ROM performance capabilities. This includes independently, single side or bi-lateral adjustments from a limited range-of-motion as small as 15 degrees through full range-of motion.
Forward and reverse pedaling for instantaneous retro-cycling.