The MT200 features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users’ step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
- ORTHOPEDIC, SPORTS MEDICINE, AND ATHLETIC TRAINING EXERCISE - Use uphill or downhill walking and jogging to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions. Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
- CARDIOPULMONARY EXERCISE - Monitor heart rate by Telemetry or contact heart rate in handgrips. MET level displayed for easy compliance to patient exercise prescriptions. Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
- OLDER ADULT EXERCISE - Simulate uphill and downhill walking. Retro-walk to reduce flexion contractures with total knee and total hip replacements. Retro-walk is also great for promoting dorsiflexion. (Using the dual height Geriatric/Pediatric Handrails)
- PEDIATRIC EXERCISE - Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- NEUROLOGICAL REHABILITATION EXERCISE - Treadmills have long been used in therapy and conditioning to encourage patient compliance. Now, the small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit as well.
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation.
- Large easy to read displays.
- Set-up mode button allows for easy access to quick patient data entry, program and treadmill function entries.
- Easy access to all program modes; Quick Start, Manual, Preset, Plateau, and Interval profiles; Custom Facility, V02 sub-max Gerkin protocol program and Symmetry programs.
- Instrumented deck to allow basic gait assessment and training.
- Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
- Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
- Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
Adjustable Full Length Handrails
Accommodates a wide variety of patient populations.
- Handrail Height – 24.5" to 34.5"
- Handrail Width – 19.5" to 31"
Safe Entry & Exit
- True Zero Speed - When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Adjustable Belt Speed Acceleration - Adjustment range is 1 second to 1 minute for every 1 mph of belt speed.
- Low Step Up - Removable patient step-up.
Decline & Reverse
Two independent incline motors providing true INCLINE and DECLINE.
- Front incline range from 0 to 15 % grade.
- Rear decline range from 0 to - 10 % grade.
Bi-Directional Belt Speed
- Forward belt speed from 0.1 to 10 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
- Reverse belt speed from 0.1 to 3.0 mph in 0.1 mph increments – reverse walking.
- HP3.0 HP continuous duty
- Running Surface22" x 60".
- SpeedForward belt from 0.1 to 10 mph in 0.1 mph increments. Reverse belt from 0.1 to 3.0 mph in 0.1 mph increments. Adjustment range is 1 second to 1 minute for every 1 mph of belt .
- InclineFront range from 0 to 15 % grade. Rear decline range from 0 to - 10 % grade.
- HandlebarsAdjustable Full Length Handles: Handrail Height – 24.5 to 34.5 inches, Handrail Width – 19.5 to 31 inches.
- DisplayBacklit Display.
- ReadoutsMETs; Symmetry; Cadence; Stride Length; Steps; Pace; all Standard Biofeedback displays.
- ProgramsVO2; Heart Rate; Manual; Preset Programs: Plateau, and Interval; Custom Facility Program.
- Additional Console FeaturesGait Symmetry: Graphical and numeric measurements of Step count; Steps per minute (cadence); Stride length; and Left vs. Right Gait Symmetry.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate.
- Accessories IncludedRemovable Step.
- DeckSelf-lubricating Belt/Deck.
- BeltWhen the is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Power115 volts AC, 60 Hz, 20 Amps, NEMA 5-20P Power Cord.
- Misc FeaturesCertifications: TUV listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance to EN 60601-1-2
- Max User Weight440 lbs.
- Step-up Heightto step: 4.5", to deck: 9.5".
- Dimensions (LxWxH)94.5" L x 39.4" W x 54.5" H
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 5 years motor and belt warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic component warranty. 1 year wear items warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight515.8 lbs