Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- Adjustments - A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction.
- Heart Rate % Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
- Flywheel - A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia .
- Comfort - The dual spring seat is made of high durometer foam, and the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Generator System - This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- C-Safe Power & Convenience - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Cooling Fan - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Transportation - There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. Spirit focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
OPTIONAL TV MOUNT
This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup. No tripping on cords!
A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction.
The Two-Degree Difference
A key comfort issue for fitness bike is the distance between the pedals. Since the drive system on all bikes is located between the pedals, Spirit adjusted the footpad on the pedals to have an integrated two degree inward tilt to make the ride more comfortable. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better cycling experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates Spirit Fitness bikes from their competitors.
Heart Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
- Flywheel30 lbs. Flywheel.
- SeatDual-Spring Cushioned Seat. Easy-Ratchet w/ full Fore/Aft Seat.
- PedalsTwo degree inversion . Padded.
- DisplayLarge Blue-LED Matrix, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, and METs.
- ProgramsManual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Custom ProgramsCustom Program.
- Additional Program FeaturesFit Test.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels40 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersCooling Fan.
- Drive TrainPoly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner.
- Cranks3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- CastorsTransport Wheels.
- CSAFE CompatibleC-safe Power and Communication.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)42" L x 21" W x 53" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight115 lbs.