There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 . This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
- Commercial Motor - This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. There are 2 fans that keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- Console Feedback - The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Fitness Test .
- Heart Rate % Profile Display - Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate.
- Dual Cooling Fans - Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Quick Keys - The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Heavy Duty Frame - 3” diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame.
- C-Safe - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Reversible, Maintenance Free Deck - Spirit Fitness uses a 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Vote of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling treadmills. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness treadmill over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
It All Starts with a Stable Mount
Spirit Fitness spends their money on quality, such as cast motor mounts. Why cast? Spirit Fitness does not believe that a stamped steel motor mount will give the motor the secure mount that is required for a high quality treadmill. If the motor shifts, then the drive belt will loosen, which will make the walking belt feel like it is slipping. Take off the motor cover and look beneath the hood, you can learn a lot about the design of a treadmill.
Heavy Duty For Commercial Use
This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation to meet the demands of various size individuals running on the treadmill. There are 2 fans that keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely. This model features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Dual Cooling Fans
One thing that will destroy a treadmill or any electronic device is heat. It is critical that the drive motor, elevation motor and electronics under a motor cover be kept cool. Spirit Fitness' dual cooling fans circulate air around the motor and motor control board for a longer life.
Heart Rate Profile
There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
The 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life. A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: dual storage trays for beverages, keys, or phone, ergonomically friendly pulse grip posts for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Our large, easy-to-read console gives them constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
C-Safe Power & Communication
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
TV BRACKET (Television not included.)
- HP4.0 DC Drive w/ Grade H Insulation. 2 Motor Cooling Fans.
- Running Surface22" x 60".
- Speed0.5 - 12 mph
- Incline0 - 15%
- HandlebarsStout, Short Lateral Dipped Tubing Handrails.
- DisplayLarge Blue-LED Matrix Window w/ 20-Character Message Center, and Separate LED Info Windows, Heart Rate % Profile.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, METs.
- Programs10: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, 5K Run, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (Gerkin Protocol), 2 Heart Rate 4 Readiness Tests
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Additional Program Features4 Readiness Tests. Gerkin Protocol.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Fan/SpeakersDual Cooling Fans.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack. Dual Water Bottle Holders.
- Suspension6 Cushions (rear rigid mount).
- Deck1" Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated Deck.
- BeltHabasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply Belt.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint. Aluminum Console Masts.
- CSAFE CompatibleC-safe Power and Communication.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)84" L x 35" W x 57" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years motor, deck and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight353 lbs.