The new SPIRIT Fitness CRW800H2O Water Rower is a fresh take on one of the most popular full-body workouts available. Constructed with heavy-duty dual aluminum slide rails that are built to last, without compromising the smooth and quiet performance you expect from a premium water rowing machine.
The water tank provides up to 6 levels of resistance, and is positioned at a 45-degree angle to provide an increased range of resistance compared to other rowers on the market. The large flex footplates, comfortable padded handles, and generous 15” seat height make the CRW800H2O one of the most comfortable and accessible commercial rowers available.
- Frame - Heavy duty steel frame can be positioned upright for storage.
- Water Tank - Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs.
- Console - Large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD and an adjustable viewing angle.
- Footrests - Large flex footplates and adjustable straps keep feet secure.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
- FoldingStands Upright.
- SeatErgonomically molded . 28.5" Seat Height.
- PedalsLarge adjustable flex footplates with adjustable straps.
- Display5.5" LCD Display.
- ProgramsManual, Target time, Target distance, Target stroke, Target calories, Target HR.
- Heart Rate ProgramsTarget HR.
- Additional Console FeaturesAdjustable Console Angle.
- Heart RateTelemetric (Chest strap sold separately).
- Resistance Levels6 Resistance Levels.
- FrameHeavy-duty with durable aluminum slide rails. 40.5" Monorail length.
- Resistance ControlsWater (6 levels). Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs.
- PowerConsole requires 4 AA batteries.
- Max User Weight375 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions20.7" L x 26.5" W x 79.5" H (standing)
- Dimensions (LxWxH)79.5" L x 20.7" W x 33.9" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight76.4 lbs.