Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness semi-recumbent bikes. The CR800ENT Semi-Recumbent Bike is the perfect bike for the commercial environment. Designed on the solid CR800 platform, the CR800ENT incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility.
The step-thru design makes it easy for you to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows you to find the most comfortable position.
- Console - The CR800ENT features a modern 10.1” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows you to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Adjustments - You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of it.
- Comfort - The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Heart Rate % Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
- Flywheel System - A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia .
- C-Safe - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Transportation - There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
Accessibility & Comfort
The CE800ENT features a modern 10.1” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are mounted comfortably on each side of the seat for a more natural hand position while a Turbo cooling fan keeps your clients cool to encourage them to workout longer.
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
Fitness Within Your Grasp
All of our semi-recumbent fitness bikes have heart rate grips on our lower handlebars near the bottom of the seat. This makes heart rate monitoring convenient and comfortable. There’s also a water bottle/accessory holder attached to each lower handlebar. Place a water bottle in one side and your TV remote or cell phone in the other. Spirit Fitness’s bikes are easy to use and adjust; simply sit on one of our fitness bikes and within seconds you are adjusted to your custom position and off to the best workout of your life.
Watch your favorite tv shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
Easily access preselecting and online apps such as Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter through the Internet on the touchscreen.
The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
The Two-Degree Difference
A key comfort issue for any semi-recumbent fitness bike is the distance between the pedals. Since the drive system on all semi-recumbent bikes is located between the pedals, Spirit adjusted the footpad on the pedals to have an integrated two degree inward tilt to make the ride more comfortable. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better cycling experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates Spirit Fitness bikes from our competitors.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
- Flywheel30 lbs. Flywheel.
- SeatCommercial-Grade Seat. 12 Positions, Aluminum Seat Rail.
- PedalsDual-Width with 2-Degree inversion.
- Display10.1" Touchscreen Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, and METs.
- ProgramsHill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test, 2 Heart Rate Manual, Constant Power.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Custom ProgramsCustom Program.
- Additional Program FeaturesFit Test.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels40 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan. 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceTV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- Drive TrainPoly-V Belt w/ Self-Tensioner.
- Cranks3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings.
- FrameWalk-Thru Design. Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Power120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended.
- CastorsTransport Wheels.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)57" L x 30" W x 51" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame and brake warranty. 10 years electronics and parts warranty. Console 'Äì 3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Up To 5 Hrs Of Use Per Day. Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty. Console – 3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight145 lbs.