The CG800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. Spirit Fitness is confident that if your members enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, and simplicity that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This model is geared around individuals that like to create their own workout as they progress through their routine. It will appeal to both runners and cyclists as a cross training modality that is full weight bearing, without the impact.
This unit features the patent pending “Direct Drive” system that creates a fluid, friction free “floating” experience, magnetic resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and simplistic programming.
- Transmission Design - The rare earth magnetic resistance and the “Direct Drive” system combine to create friction free forward and reverse movement.
- Flywheel - A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia .
- Foot Pedals - 2⁰ of inversion of each padded pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Resistance - Infinite levels of resistance appeals to beginners as well as elite athletes.
- Console Adjustability - The console has 10⁰ angle adjustment range in order to accomodate the best viewing angle for different users.
- Feedback - Sometimes too much data can be overwhelming. This model is ideal if you just want to program total workout time and view basic data while exercising.
- Quiet - Dual rollers that ride on aluminum covered rails create a fluid and quiet experience.
- Brake - There is a conveniently mounted brake that can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.
The intuitive CG800 console is easy to use and read. Simply set the workout time and get started. The level of effort is manually adjusted by turning the micro-adjustment knob below the console. This moves the rare-earth magnets towards the flywheel to increase resistance. The magnets and a perfectly balanced flywheel work in conjunction to create the smoothest possible feel. Once your clients experience the CG800, they will seek it out for both group and individual workouts.
OPTIONAL TV MOUNT (TV Not Included)
Direct Drive System
Spirit Fitness' exclusive patent-pending Direct Drive System offers the smoothest possible motion on the market. The flywheel mounts on the same drive axle as the cranks and is directly driven by the pedals through our patented transmission system. This allows the inertia of the flywheel to constantly be connected to the pedals, which provides the smoothest feel possible in both forward and reverse pedaling directions. The combination of the Direct Drive System along with balancing the precise weight of our pedal arms, dual-action handlebars, foot pedal angle, and stride length, offers the perfect formula to assure the smoothest workout motion. This motion creates what is called the “floating” effect. Once you reach a certain RPM, you start to “float” and feel the smoothest possible motion. Once you try a Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainer, we are confident that you will agree it is the smoothest piece of fitness equipment to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainer comes with dual wheels on aluminum extruded tracks. The custom-designed dual concave wheels give each pedal twice the support of a single wheel, which translates into a more stable pedaling motion. Combine this with our aircraft-quality T6069 extruded aluminum wheel track and you get the smoothest and most stable trainer on the market.
The Two Degree Difference
The e•Glide Trainer has a integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainer from its competitors.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives them the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. We still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
- Stride Length20".
- Flywheel30 lb. Flywheel.
- PedalsOversized Pedals with 2-Degree inversion. Built In Sweat Drains.
- Display4-Window LCD, Display, Start/Stop, and Time Adjustment.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- Heart RateTelemetric (Chest strap sold separately).
- Resistance LevelsInfinite Resistance Levels.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame, Zinc Undercoating w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsMagnetic Resistance w/ Variable Adjustable Knob & Hand Brake.
- Power3AA Batteries.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)69" L x 24" W x 66" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 5 years brake and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Light Commercial Warranty(Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years brake and parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight230 lbs.