The CE850 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, an 18"-24” adjustable stride length, 20 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
- Console Feedback - The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Foot Pedals - Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- Heart Rate Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
- Cooling Fan - A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE850 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Heavy Duty Flywheel - A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output) to give you 20 resistance levels.
- C-Safe - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer.
A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Strength or Interval programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
Two Inch Q Factor
All Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers come with a two inch Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. By minimizing the space between the inside of the pedals, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
The Two-Degree Difference
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers from their competitors.
Heart Rate Training
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. This is determined by your age, which you entered during the programming phase of any of the programs. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. This is a quick reference for you to gauge your workout.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
- Stride Length18" - 24" Adjustable Stride Length.
- Flywheel30 lbs. Flywheel.
- HandlebarsStraight Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals, with 2-Degree Inversion.
- Pedal Spacing2"
- DisplayLarge Blue-LED matrix w/ 4 separate LED info Windows, 20-Character Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar.
- ReadoutsTime, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Program Name, Watts, METs, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- Programs10: Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom (2X), Manual, Heart Rate(2X).
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Custom Programs2 Custom Programs.
- Additional Program FeaturesFit Test.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels20 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsECB.
- Power120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)84" L x 32" W x 70" H
- Light Commercial Warranty(Up To 5 Hrs Of Use Per Day. Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 10 years parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
- Product Weight240 lbs.