Designed on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. The CE800ENT was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
- Touchscreen Display - Integrated TV, Internet, and Programming all on one, easy-to-use, customizable screen.
- Foot Pedals - Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- Heart Rate Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
- Cooling Fan - A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Heavy Duty Flywheel - A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output) to give you 40 resistance levels.
- C-Safe - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
The CE800ENT features a modern 10.1” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are within reach for a more natural hand position while a Turbo cooling fan keeps your clients cool to encourage them to workout longer.
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Watch your favorite tv shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
Easily access preselecting and online apps such as Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter through the Internet on the touchscreen.
The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
Two Inch Q Factor
All Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers come with a two inch Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. By minimizing the space between the inside of the pedals, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
The Two-Degree Difference
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience. This small but critical detail is only one example of what separates the Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers from their competitors.
- Stride Length20".
- Flywheel30 lbs. Flywheel.
- HandlebarsStraight Handlebars.
- PedalsOversized Pedals, with 2-Degree Inversion.
- Pedal Spacing2"
- Display10.1" Touchscreen Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, and METs.
- ProgramsHill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test, 2 Heart Rate Manual, Constant Power.
- Heart Rate Programs2 Heart Rate Programs.
- Custom ProgramsCustom Program.
- Additional Program FeaturesFit Test.
- Heart RateContact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap NOT Included.
- Resistance Levels40 Resistance Levels.
- Fan/SpeakersSwivel Fan. 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceTV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port.
- Accessories IncludedIntegrated Reading Rack.
- FrameHeavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- Resistance ControlsPoly-V Belt w/ Self-Tensioner.
- Power120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)78" L x 28" W x 67" H
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Light Commercial Warranty(Up To 5 Hrs Of Use Per Day. Non-dues Paying Facilities) Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics and parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty. Console – 3 years parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight240 lbs.