Through innovative fitness technologies and programs, SCIFIT provides wellness solutions that meet the needs of the wide range of individuals served by the fitness and health care industry. SCIFIT provides excellent quality products, programs and service. SCIFIT is the…"Scientific Solutions For Fitness."™
HELP REDUCE THE RISK OF FALLS
Weakened stabilization muscles in older adults and rehabilitation exercisers can increase fall risks and trigger a cycle of inactivity. The Latitude Trainer uses an innovative motion to help people of all fitness levels build the right muscles – and confidence to stay active – in an easy-to-use, engaging way.
The Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer employs the Intelli-Fit console. It's not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
Image shown includes Premium Seat.
FIRST OF ITS KIND
- A new resource for building the right muscles and confidence to reduce the risk of falls and stay active.
- Bi-directional circular motion activates muscles used for stability and side-to-side movements.
- Ideal for people of all fitness levels, including older adults and rehabilitation exercisers.
End the cycle of fear, inactivity and falling.
- Easy entry and exit with a step-through design and highly adjustable seat.
- Seat removes for simple wheelchair access.
- Oversized, orthopedic foot pads with heel cups and foot straps add safety, comfort and visibility.
ENGAGING AND EFFECTIVE
- Bi-directional motion activates different muscle firing patterns depending on the direction – either inward or outward.
- 191 resistance levels at increments of 0.1 allow users to start where they’re comfortable andprogressively build from there.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement. Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Comprehensive - Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements - down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- USB Port - Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Assessments - Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
Individualized Programming - Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness - This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power - Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Standard Seat - The Standard Seat has a fixed height and adjusts forwards and backwards with a max weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Premium Seat - The Premium seat adjusts forwards and backwards as well as up and down. It swivels for easy entry and reclines for added comfort. The max weight capacity is 450 lbs.
- Bariatric Seat - The Bariatric seat has an extra-wide seat bottom and adjusts forwards and backwards. It has a max weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- SeatSTANDARD SEAT: Adjusts Forward & Backwards. 500 lb. max user weight. Removable for wheelchair access. Premium upholstery. Integrated handle on back. 360 therapist assist pedals. PREMIUM SEAT: Adjusts forwards and backwards. Adjusts up and down. Recline range of 23 degrees. 450 lb. max user weight. 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety. Integrated handle on back. Removable for wheelchair access. All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the . 360 therapist assist pedals. Robust base with integrated grooves. Premium upholstery. BARIATRIC SEAT: The new Bariatric Seat is 5" wider than the premium and standard s. 600 lb. user weight capacity. Forward and back adjustability only. Integrated side handles for added comfort and safety. 360 Therapist Assist Pedals let you adjust forward/back from any point around the product.
- Display7" LCD Display. 2 Change View Screens. Tactile Keypad, Color-coded with audible Beep.
- ReadoutsHeart Rate, Time, RPM, Calories, Distance (miles), Level, Watts, METs.
- ProgramsQuick Start, Manual, Hill Profiles, Random Profiles, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, Power-Fit Test, Power-Fit Training, Stress Test, Fit-Quick.
- One-Touch ProgramsAll Programs One Touch.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHeart-Fit Test, Heart-Fit Training, Heart Rate Program.
- Additional Program FeaturesPower Burst - 8 Second Burst of Iso-Strength. Automatic Cool Down.
- Additional Console FeaturesLanguage Choices: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Arabic and Turkish. Metric Or US Settings.
- Heart RateWireless Heart Rate Compatible. Does Not Include Chest Strap.
- Fan/SpeakersTwin Cooling Fans with 3 Settings.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfacemP3 Charger. USB Interface.
- FramePowder-coated Paint with UV Protection.
- PowerSelf-Powered with AC adapter included.
- CSAFE CompatibleCSAFE Port.
- Max User Weight450 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)70" L x 34" W x 49.5" H
- Residential WarrantyBLANK
- Commercial Warranty3 Year Parts, 2 Year Drive System and Cranks, 1 Year Labor Warranties outside of the US may vary.
- Product Weight322 lbs.