Through innovative fitness technologies and programs, SCIFIT provides wellness solutions that meet the needs of the wide range of individuals served by the fitness and health care industry. SCIFIT provides excellent quality products, programs and service. SCIFIT is the…"Scientific Solutions For Fitness."™
The SCIFIT ISO7000R is a commercial recumbent bike with a smooth, natural knee movement to improve the users' functional gait. The seat features a tall back, swivel seat and an adjustable height seat. It has bi-directional resistance so the user can exercise in the forward or backward direction. Plus, this recumbent bike has a true step-thru design to enable users to easily enter and exit. The SCIFIT ISO7000R Recumbent Bike is built with the user in-mind, and made with durable components that will last.
The ISO7000R employs the Intelli-Fit console. It's not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
- Safe Entry - The step-thru design, with only a 3" step-over height, expands to a 23" wide entry-space for users to gain entry and exit easily and safely.
- Self-Righting Pedals - These oversized foot pedals are self-righting to enable users to easily engage their foot for a workout. Plus, the large pedal strap keeps individuals' feet secure.
- Bi-Directional Resistance - Move forwards or backwards to utilize different muscle groups.
- Self-Powered - Place it anywhere without having to worry about tripping on unwieldy cords.
- Resistance - With 200 levels of resistance and a 6 watt starting resistance level, this bike is ideal for any type of user, in any condition.
- MP3 Compatible - The mP3 charger will keep users on and motivated.
- Cooling Fans - Twin cooling fans with three settings will keep users comfortable and cool.
- Heart Rate - Contact pulse grips and wireless heart rate compatible with interactive heart rate programming.
Premium Seat Features:
- REMOVABLE SEAT: The seat slides off easily for direct wheelchair access. ADA Compliant.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit: Forward/Back, Up/Down, Recline, and 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety.
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement. Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Comprehensive - Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements - down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- USB Port - Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Assessments - Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
Individualized Programming - Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness - This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power - Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Adjustable Pedal Cranks (pair) - Provides three adjustments, 5", 6', or 7" to give the user versatility to adjust their range-of-motion.
- Sports Performance Pedal (pair) - High quality design, for high-intensity training. Compatible with Shimano SPD cycling shoes. Easily removable and reversible for cleat connection.
- Low Support Boots (pair) - Keeps the foot in the pedal with sturdy straps around the back, top and front of the boot.
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Chest Strap - Wirelessly transmits heart rate directly to console.
- Wall Pack Transformer (AC Adapter) - Allows self-generating units to be plugged in so their console remains lit and displays data for longer.
- Entertainment Package - Includes 15" LCD personal viewing system designed to withstand the daily demands of the fitness industry. Includes controller and mounting bracket.
- Entertainment Package with Floor Stand - Includes 15" LCD personal viewing system designed to withstand the daily demands of the fitness industry. Includes controller and free-standing floor stand.
- Seatbelt - (Premium Seat Only) The durable 7-panel nylon webbing adjusts from 20 inches to 60 inches to accommodate users of all sizes. It is easy to install and clips on and off, as needed. The seat belt comes with a mesh drawstring bag that attaches to the back of the seat for storage when not in use.
- Fit-Key 5.0 Software - A comprehensive and intuitive tool for prescribing and documenting exercise protocols. This simple, 3-tiered program puts all of SCIFIT’s exclusive features and medical accuracy to work for you and allows you and your clients to easily track progress and improvement. Click here to learn more.
- Color - Cool Gray comes standard, but optional Charcoal Gray is available for an additional fee.