Certified Used Precor 956i Treadmill
The 956i is purpose-built with features for durability in high-use environments. It’s equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) and Ground Effects® (GFX) impact control system, to deliver a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
- Ground Effects® - Impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™ - Makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Deck and Belt - Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. It can be flipped to double life, and the belt requires no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off. Injection-molded trim strips with textured-rubber insert are durable and offer secure footing when straddling the running belt.
- HP4.0 HP AC Motor.
- Running Surface20" x 60"
- Speed1 - 16 mph.
- Incline0 - 15%. Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Handlebars24" Handrails.
- DisplayLarge LED Display.
- ReadoutsPercent complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elevation gain, Goal, Heart rate, Incline/Decline, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment time, SmartRate®, Speed, Target Heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Units, Watts, Workout summary.
- Programs26 accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual 7 Variety: Random, 2 Cross Country, 2 Gluteal, 2 Custom 4 Weight Loss: Custom weight loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 2 Aerobic 3 Intervals: 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 3 Heart Rate Control: Basic, Custom Weight Loss, Weight Loss 8 Performance: 5 K, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB.
- Heart RateContact & Wireless Heart Rate.
- SuspensionGround Effects® Impact Control System.
- Deck1-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Reversible. No external lubrication required.
- BeltNo external lubrication required.
- RollersSteel Tapered 4" Rollers.
- FramePowder-coated Frame.
- PowerPower cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips. (120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle). (240 VAC: Dedicated 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle).
- CastorsIntegrated Transport Wheels.
- CSAFE CompatibleCSAFE and FITLinxx Compatible.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Step-up Height11.6"
- Dimensions (LxWxH)88" L x 35" W x 64" H
- Residential Warranty60 Days Parts Warranty.
- Product Weight456 lbs.
Only available for local pick up and delivery.
- 60 Days Parts Warranty.