This premium cycle offers a smooth reliable feel. The belt-drive system on the 846i provides users with a fluid motion and a wide range of resistance levels, delivering a superior experience to beginners and experts alike. Precor products are designed for ease-of-use, with intuitive displays that help users get on and get going.
- Low Maintenance, NO CORDS - The Precor 846i-U Experience Series has a double-step-up drive and magnetic, no-contact generator system.
- Smooth & Quiet - A double step-up drive gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. A Poly-V belt is used instead of a chain which a quiet ride every time.
- Traditional Bike Feel - Users can stand on the pedals like climbing a hill on a traditional bike.
- Console - Tactile paddles control resistance, confirming user input with a satisfying click. The multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor workouts.
- Seats - Designed for comfort across a wide range of body types. The upright seat has a ratcheting system for easy adjustments.
The Certified PreOwned Bike passed a rigorous inspection by our own, factory-trained, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty.
- Model846i-U PO
- SeatComfort Seat Adjusts 21" - 35".
- ReadoutsAverage Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time , Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time , SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout.
- ProgramsCross Country, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss.
- Heart RateContact and Wireless Compatible.
- Resistance Levels25 Resistance Levels.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)50" L x 24" W x 60" H
- Residential Warranty60 Days Parts Warranty.
- Product Weight130 lbs.