With your first step onto a Landice treadmill you become part of a unique workout experience - one that delivers a health-club quality workout in the privacy of your own home. This is the philosophy that underlies the design of the L-series treadmills. Built to full institutional standards, these treadmills offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship.
Soft styling enables these treadmills to blend into any environment, but don't be fooled by their refined looks and whisper-quiet operation. Underneath the hood is the raw power of a continuous-duty drive motor.
Landice has manufactured treadmills for over 40 years. They have placed over 100,000 units in the harshest commercial environments.
- Motor - American made 4.0 horsepower continuous-duty drive motor provides 0.5 mph to 12 mph speed range.
- Deck - Landice's 1" thick decks are the strongest in the industry. Their no-maintenance decks are reversible, having over 3000 hours of use per side.
- Thrust Motor - Landice’s treadmill elevation motor delivers 1000 pounds of thrust across the entire range of the treadmill’s 15% elevation. The 1000-pound rating allows up to a 400-pound user to run on the treadmill at top speed and still elevate smoothly and quietly during all phases of operation.
- 4-Ply Belt - Landice's 4-ply belts are twice as strong as their competitor's belts. They don't over stretch and they reduce friction, allowing not only the belt to last longer, but also the motor.
- VFX Floating Deck System - Landice's cushioning system is one of the best on the market today. It's been rated "5 times softer than grass", significantly reducing impact for runners and walkers, while maintaining a realistic outdoor feel. The unique design of the VFX system guides the deck strictly in a vertical plane, eliminating any lateral movement and creating an optimal running surface.
- Crowned Rollers - The large rollers provide less friction which increases the life of the belt and motor. Landice uses the thickest steel tubing in the industry which keeps the roller in place, reducing noise and allowing for a quiet, smooth ride.
- Aluminum Frame - The aluminum frame resists rust better than steel. Plus, it's three times stronger than steel per unit weight. Landice uses aircraft locking hardware which is more reliable than welding. The strong frame will last longer and take up to 400 lbs. of user weight.
Orthopedic Suspension System
- "7 Times Softer Than Grass".
- Provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees.
High-Tech Entertainment Center
- High Powered Speakers.
- iPhone, iPod or mP3 Connectivity.
- PodGrip Holds Device In Place.
- Accessory Pocket & Water Bottle Holder.
- Computer Animated Video Display with State-of-the-Art Graphics.
- User Selectable Scenery and Vertical Situation Indicator.
- Training Calender.
- Track with Race Mode.
- Exercise Savings Accounts.
- 5 Built-in Programs with Variable Time, Speed & Elevation.
- 5 User-Defined Programs.
- 6 Fitness Tests.
- Time, Distance & Calorie Goal Programs.
- 2 Heart Rate Programs & 4 User-Defined Heart Rate Programs.
- Contact & Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring System.
- Numeric Keypad.
- Displays Data in Metric or English Configurations.
The Certified Pre-owned Landice Treadmill passed rigorous inspection by our own, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty.
- HP4.0 HP.
- Running Surface22" x 63"
- Speed0 - 12 mph.
- Incline0 - 15%
- DisplayComputer Animated Video Display with Selectable Scenery or Vertical Situation Indicator.
- SuspensionORTHOPEDIC SUSPENSION: 7 Times Softer Than Grass VFX Suspension.
- Deck1" Reversible, No-Maintenance Deck.
- Belt4 Ply Belt.
- Rollers3.5" Crowned Rollers.
- FrameAluminum Frame with Aircraft Locking Hardware.
- Power110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A Dedicated Line, with NEMA 5-15P Plug.
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Step-up Height7.5".
- Dimensions (LxWxH)Footprint: 83" L x 34" W
- Residential Warranty60 Days Parts Warranty.