For over 35 years, Landice has made the world's finest treadmills. They have placed over 50,000 units in the harshest commercial environments. Because they use the same time-tested commercial grade components in all our treadmills, only Landice can offer a LIFETIME residential treadmill warranty.
Landice is consistently rated #1 by the world's leading consumer magazines. In a "Runner's World" magazine survey of over 2,000 users who owned or used a treadmill at a gym or corporate fitness center, Landice was rated number one in customer satisfaction.
- Statistics showing Time, Distance, Elevation, Calories, Pace & Pulse.
- Numeric Keypad with Quick Speed & Quick Grade Controls.
- 5 built-in programs with variable time and unlimited effort levels.
- 5 User-defined programs.
- Standard wireless chest strap heart rate monitoring system.
VFX Suspension System
- Standard Suspension which is "5 times softer than grass".
- The VFX (Variable Flex) system features multiple shock-absorbing elements, which self-tune to a user’s stride to provide optimal performance in the strike, thrust, and kick zones.
- Absorbing shock in the vertical direction only, the system does not allow side-to-side or rocking motions, which can be harmful to joints and knees.
- Because the floating deck system can not move backwards, the system provides firm thrust and a stiffer kick zone creating a realistic “outdoor” feel regardless of where you run on the deck (front, middle, or rear).
- Landice treadbelts keep friction under control.
- The 4-ply belt provides twice the strength of the 2-ply belt found in most other manufacturer’s treadmills.
- 4-ply belts do not over-stretch increasing their durability.
- Landice's 1” thick decks are the strongest in the industry.
- Their no-maintenance decks have a life of over 3000 hours per side.
- Aluminum is an inert material — It does not rust.
- Aluminum is three times stronger than steel per unit weight.
- Aircraft locking hardware is more reliable than welding.
The Certified PreOwned Landice treadmill passed a rigorous inspection by our own, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty.
- HP4 HP Continuous-duty Drive Motor.
- Running Surface20" x 58"
- Speed0.5 - 12.0 mph.
- Incline15% Grade Electric Elevation.
- Display5" 2 Color LCD. Numeric Keypad With Quick-Speed & Quick-Grade Controls. Dedicated Speed & Grade Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace & Pulse.
- ProgramsFatburn, Intermediate, Advanced, Intervals, Endurance.
- User Profiles5 User Profiles.
- Heart RateWireless Heart Rate Monitoring Receiver.
- SuspensionVFX Shock Absorption System.
- Deck1" Reversible Deck.
- Belt4 Ply Belt.
- Rollers2.5" diameter, 14 lb. Steel Rollers.
- FrameRust-free Aluminum Frame.
- Power110 v
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)77" L x 34" W x 57" H
- Residential Warranty60 days parts warranty.