With your first step onto a Landice treadmill you become part of a unique workout experience - one that delivers a health-club quality workout in the privacy of your own home. This is the philosophy that underlies the design of the L-series treadmills. Built to full institutional standards, these treadmills offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship.
Soft styling enables these treadmills to blend into any environment, but don't be fooled by their refined looks and whisper-quiet operation. Underneath the hood is the raw power of a continuous-duty drive motor.
Landice has manufactured treadmills for over 40 years. They have placed over 100,000 units in the harshest commercial environments.
- Motor - American made 4.0 horsepower continuous-duty drive motor provides 0.5 mph to 12 mph speed range.
- Deck - Landice's 1" thick decks are the strongest in the industry. Their no-maintenance decks are reversible, having over 3000 hours of use per side.
- Thrust Motor - Landice’s treadmill elevation motor delivers 1000 pounds of thrust across the entire range of the treadmill’s 15% elevation. The 1000-pound rating allows up to a 400-pound user to run on the treadmill at top speed and still elevate smoothly and quietly during all phases of operation.
- 4-Ply Belt - Landice's 4-ply belts are twice as strong as their competitor's belts. They don't over stretch and they reduce friction, allowing not only the belt to last longer, but also the motor.
- VFX Floating ORTHOPEDIC Deck System - Landice's cushioning system is one of the best on the market today. It's been rated "7 times softer than grass", significantly reducing impact for runners and walkers, while maintaining a realistic outdoor feel. The unique design of the VFX system guides the deck strictly in a vertical plane, eliminating any lateral movement and creating an optimal running surface.
- Crowned Rollers - The large rollers provide less friction which increases the life of the belt and motor. Landice uses the thickest steel tubing in the industry which keeps the roller in place, reducing noise and allowing for a quiet, smooth ride.
- Aluminum Frame - The aluminum frame resists rust better than steel. Plus, it's three times stronger than steel per unit weight. Landice uses aircraft locking hardware which is more reliable than welding. The strong frame will last longer and take up to 400 lbs. of user weight.
High-Tech Entertainment Center
- High Powered Speakers.
- iPhone, iPod or mP3 Connectivity.
- PodGrip Holds Device In Place.
- Accessory Pocket & Water Bottle Holder.
Certified PreOwned Fitness Equipment passes a rigorous inspection by our own, Fitness Exchange Service Team. Backed by a 60 days parts warranty. Image may not reflect actual product. All pre-owned sales are final.
- HP4 HP continuous duty drive motor. 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor.
- Running Surface20" x 58".
- Speed0.5 - 12.0 mph.
- Incline15% grade electric elevation.
- Deck1-inch thick reversible .
- Rollers2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel .
- FrameRust-free aluminum . Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps.
- Power110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A.
- Max User Weight400 lbs.
- Step-up Height5.5".
- Dimensions (LxWxH)76" L x 35" W x 59" H
- Residential Warranty60 Days Parts Warranty.
- Product Weight300 lbs.
Only available for local pick up and delivery.
- 60 Days Parts Warranty.