The PhysioStep RXT Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer provides a stress–free, effective and low–impact total body workout while allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position.
The PhysioStep RXT has an innovative elliptical stride that is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The ergo – grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working your arms, legs and core muscle groups.
The PhysioStep RXT features fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance walk–through design to accommodate a wide range of users. The PhysioStep RXT is self–powered so it does not need to be plugged in. The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
The PhysioStep RXT is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high–quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
- Micro-Fit Adjustments - User can easily adjust the seat and arm positioning using the quick-adjust system. These adjustments allow the PhysioStep to work comfortably for a wide variety of users.
- Convenient Heart Rate - Large, easy-to-grip heart rate sensors allows viewing on a LCD screen as well as equipped with a wireless heart rate receiver that's polar compatible.
- Ergonomically-Designed Comfort Seat - Micro-adjustment sliding positioning system and oversized adjustment lever give you the perfect fit. The non-slip surface gives you stability and the contoured back rest supplies lumbar support.
- Multi-Grip Handles - Perfect for an upper body workout.
- Non-Slip Large Footplates - The sure-grip surface on the large footpads ensures that users will glide with ease. Velcro straps that secure foot positioning are included.
- Commercial-Grade Construction - Heavy-duty stability bar to assist with on-off access.
- HandlebarsMulti–Position Ergo Grip Handles, Synchronized Motion with the Legs.
- SeatNon-slip Oversized Seat with Lumbar Support.
- PedalsOversized Pedal Platforms with Sure–Grip Diamond Plate Texture & Foot Straps.
- DisplayHigh Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display.
- ReadoutsHeart Rate, Calories, Watts, METs, Time, Distance, and Total Strides.
- ProgramsManual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval.
- Heart Rate ProgramsFat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC.
- Custom Programs2 Custom Programs.
- Heart RateContact & Wireless Heart Rate. Does Not Include Polar Chest Strap.
- Resistance Levels16 Resistance Levels.
- Resistance ControlsECB Braking System.
- Misc FeaturesExtruded Aluminum Seat Rail with Indexed Adjustments in 15 Positions.
- Max User Weight350 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(48" - 60" L) x 32" W x 44" H (60" in Length at Full Extension.)
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Commercial WarrantyFull Commercial Warranty: Lifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical and electronic parts warranty. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight209 lbs.