The all new PhysioStep PRO Recumbent Stepper Cross Trainer is the newest addition to HCI Fitness’ commercial line of rehabilitation exercise equipment.
Combining a smooth linear stepping motion with the benefits of a total body workout in a comfortable seated position, the PhysioStep PRO is one of the most versatile rehabilitation products on the market.
Whether in a cardiac rehab or physical therapy setting, the open walk through design and step lock feature makes entering the PhysioStep PRO safe and easy.
The PhysioStep PRO recumbent stepper cross trainer is perfect to fit your active aging, fitness, wellness and Long-Term Care needs from rehabilitation to senior living.
The PhysioStep PRO's unique arm-to-leg motion allows users to exercise in a variety of low impact total body workouts. For focused rehabilitation, the user can isolate the operation of the unit to the left or right side. Those seeking a more intense total body workout strength training workout can use the PhysioStep Pro in a seated rowing or leg press motion.
Simply by moving the PhysioStep PRO's seat and handlebar lengths, the degree of knee and hip flexion can be adjusted to fit specific patients’ needs. The further back the patient sits, the less flexion in their step. Finding the correct exercising position is critical to patients’ success, allowing them to perform rehabilitation exercises for a longer period.
The PhysioStep PRO features an oversized 20” wide swivel seat, making patient transfers on and off the unit less strenuous. In addition, the swivel seat can easily slide off to accommodate patients in wheelchairs.
The PhysioStep PRO has a large 9” color-coded console that displays all your important workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The low 6 WATT starting resistance and 16 levels of electronically controlled resistance make the PhysioStep PRO adaptable to all functional levels. Users can choose from 18 workout programs including target, variable and constant workload programs.
Using the USB Report function workout data can be easily exported via USB for tracking patient goals in excel. The workout report records important totals, averages and peaks of workout feedbacks including WATTs and METs.
OPTIONAL STABILIZATION KIT
Paired with the PhysioStep Stabilization Accessories Kit, patients can secure their legs, hands, and torso with optional bi-lateral leg stabilizers, grip gloves, and retractable seat belt. Includes:
- 2 Hand Grips
- 2 Leg Stabilizers
- 1 Seat Belt
- Stride LengthAdaptive 0" - 8" Stepping Motion.
- HandlebarsMulti-Position Ergo Grip Handles.
- Seat20" Oversized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access. Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward. 15 Positions. Seat Removes for Wheelchair Access.
- PedalsOversized Pedals with Deep Heal Cups & Ergo Straps
- DisplayHigh Definition 9" LCD Display.
- ReadoutsTime, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, & Resistance Level "1-16".
- Programs18 Set Programs. Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Ramps, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, Constant SPM, Constant Watts, Goal Calories, Goal Distance.
- Heart Rate ProgramsHRC 65%, HRC 85%.
- Goal ProgramsGoal Calories, Goal Distance.
- Heart RateContact Heart Rate on Seat Handles.
- Resistance Levels16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance.
- mp3/CD/TV InterfaceUSB Summary: Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages.
- Resistance ControlsElectromagnetic Resistance.
- PowerAC 110V-220V
- Max User Weight500 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)65" L X 24" W X 44" H
- Residential WarrantyLifetime frame warranty. 3 years mechanical parts. 3 years electronic parts. 1 year labor warranty.
- Product Weight275 lbs.